Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- PhD (2011), NTNU, Energy & Process Engineering, "Dispersion forces in Micromechanics"
- PhD (2009), King's College London, War Studies, "Nuclear Terrorism and Rational Choice"
- M.Sc. (2006), NTNU, Physics
- Fluid dynamics. Surface waves
- Fluid dynamics: Micro- and Optofluidics
- Fluid dynamics: Turbulence
- Quantum mechanics: Casimir & Casimir-Polder forces
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Approximate Dispersion Relations for Waves on Arbitrary Shear Flows. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans.
- (2017) Transient wave resistance upon a real shear current. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids.
- (2017) Surface waves on currents with arbitrary vertical shear. Physics of fluids. vol. 29 (4).
- (2016) Oblique waves on a vertically sheared current are rotational. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 56.
- (2016) Oscillating line source in a shear flow with a free surface: critical layer-like contributions. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 798.
- (2016) Waves from an oscillating point source with a free surface in the presence of a shear current. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 798.
- (2016) Multiple resonances of a moving oscillating surface disturbance on a shear current. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 808.
- (2016) Ship waves on uniform shear current at finite depth: Wave resistance and critical velocity. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 791.
- (2015) Three-body effects in Casimir-Polder repulsion. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 91 (4).
- (2014) Initial surface disturbance on a shear current: The Cauchy-Poisson problem with a twist. Physics of fluids. vol. 26.
- (2014) Ship waves in the presence of uniform vorticity. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 742 (4).
- (2014) How linear surface waves are affected by a current with constant vorticity. European journal of physics. vol. 35.
- (2014) Nonextensive statistical dynamics applied to wall turbulence. Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskabs Skrifter.
- (2013) Theoretical considerations of laser-induced liquid–liquid interface deformation. Physica Scripta. vol. 87 (5).
- (2013) Atmospheric water droplets can catalyse atom pair break-up via surface-induced resonance repulsion. Europhysics letters. vol. 101.
- (2013) Theory of microdroplet and microbubble deformation by Gaussian laser beam. Journal of the Optical Society of America. B, Optical physics. vol. 30 (6).
- (2013) Mixing layer between two co-current Taylor-Couette flows. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 37.
- (2012) Casimir attractive-repulsive transition in MEMS. European Physical Journal B : Condensed Matter Physics. vol. 85 (11).
- (2012) Sign of the Casimir-Polder interaction between atoms and oil-water interfaces: Subtle dependence on dielectric properties. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 85 (6).
- (2012) Detection of the Abraham force with a succession of short optical pulses. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 86 (2).