Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Effect of aggregate petrology on the durability of asphalt pavements. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 146.
- (2016) Standardization of the Environmental Information for Asphalt Technologies. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 14.
- (2016) Relevant Petrological Properties and their Repercussions on the Final use of Aggregates. Energy Procedia. vol. 97.
- (2016) Behaviour of crushed rock aggregates used in asphalt surface layer exposed to cold climate conditions. Environmental Earth Sciences. vol. 75 (21).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Effect of Winter Contaminants Removal Techniques on Airfield Pavement Surfaces. Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfield.
- (2015) Influence of sodium chloride and potassium formate as deicing agents on asphalt mixture durability. Bituminous Mixtures and Pavements VI.
- (2015) Laboratory testing methods for evaluating the moisture damage on the aggregate-asphalt system. 8th RILEM International Symposium on Testing and Characterization of Sustainable and Innovative Bituminous Materials.
- (2013) Effect of Aggregate Mineralogy on Permanent Deformation. Proceedings Ninth International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields - Volume 2.
- (2013) Effect of Freeze-thaw Cycles and Deicing Fluids on Pavements. Proceedings Ninth International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields - Volume 2.
- (2013) Effect of Filler Properties on the Rheological and Volumetric Properties of Mastic and Asphalt Mixes. Proceedings Ninth International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields - Volume 2.
- (2015) Evaluation of the effect of aggregate mineralogy on the durability of asphalt pavements. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0877-5.
- (2015) Energy efficient materials and technologies and their impact on sustainability. 2015.
- (2015) Guidance document on the sustainability assessment of bituminous materials and technologie. 2015.