Petter Grytten Almklov
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Accountability on the Fly - Accounting for Trouble in Space Operations. Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). vol. 29 (1-2).
- (2020) Re-boxing seamanship: From individual to systemic capabilities. Safety Science. vol. 130.
- (2019) Normalization of maritime accident data using AIS. Marine Policy. vol. 109.
- (2018) Safer societies. Safety Science. vol. 110 (Part C).
- (2018) Taming a globalized industry–Forces and counter forces influencing maritime safety. Marine Policy. vol. 96.
- (2018) The institutional context of crisis. A study of the police response during the 22 July terror attacks in Norway. Safety Science. vol. 111.
- (2017) Organizational culture and societal safety: Collaborating across boundaries. Safety Science. vol. 110.
- (2017) Regulating the intangible. Searching for safety culture in the Norwegian petroleum industry. Safety Science. vol. 92.
- (2017) Johnny was here: From airmanship to airlineship. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 59 (A).
- (2017) Fire safety for vulnerable groups: The challenges of cross-sector collaboration in Norwegian municipalities. Fire safety journal. vol. 92.
- (2017) Fish farmers and regulators coping with the wickedness of aquaculture. Aquaculture Economics & Management. vol. 21 (1).
- (2015) What can possibly go wrong? Anticipatory work in space operations. Cognition, Technology & Work.
- (2015) Decisions and decision support for major accident prevention in the process industries. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 35.
- (2014) Making work invisible: New public management and operational work in critical infrastructure sectors. Public Administration. vol. 92 (2).
- (2014) When safety science meets the practitioners: Does safety science contribute to marginalization of practical knowledge?. Safety Science. vol. 67.
- (2014) Situated with Infrastructures: Interactivity and Entanglement in Sensor Data Interpretation. Journal of the AIS. vol. 15 (5).
- (2012) Punctuation and extrapolation: representing a subsurface oil reservoir. Journal of experimental and theoretical artificial intelligence (Print). vol. 24 (3).
- (2012) Towards the Gigantic: Entification and Standardization as Technologies of Control. Culture Unbound. Journal of Current Cultural Research. vol. 4.
- (2012) Dual materiality and knowing in petroleum production. Information and organization. vol. 22 (2).
- (2011) Between and Beyond Data. how Analogue Field Experience Informs the Interpretation of Remote Data Sources in Petroleum Reservoir Geology. Social Studies of Science. vol. 41 (4).