Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Explaining travellers online information satisfaction: A complexity theory approach on information needs, barriers, sources and personal characteristics. Information & Management.
- (2017) Designing social commerce platforms based on consumers ’ intentions. Behavior and Information Technology.
- (2017) Big data analytics capabilities: a systematic literature review and research agenda. Information Systems and E-Business Management.
- (2017) Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA. Journal of Business Research. vol. 70.
- (2017) Online information search behaviour of physicians. Health Information and Libraries Journal.
- (2017) Investigating students’ use and adoption of with-video assignments: lessons learnt for video-based open educational resources. Journal of Computing in Higher Education.
- (2017) Social Media and Analytics for Competitive Performance: A Conceptual Research Framework. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 263.
- (2017) Driving organizational sustainability-oriented innovation capabilities: a complex adaptive systems perspective. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability. vol. 28.
- (2016) An integrative adoption model of video-based learning. The international journal of information and learning technology. vol. 33 (4).
- (2016) Consumer intentions on social media: A fsQCA analysis of motivations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9844.
- (2016) Gender Differences in Computer Science Education: Lessons Learnt from an Empirical Study at NTNU. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2016) Video-Based Learning Adoption: A typology of learners. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1579.
- (2015) Identifying Dropout Factors in Information Technology Education: A Case Study. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2016) Closing the innovation gap in the Adriatic Region: Greece. 2016. ISBN 978-88-8303-761-0.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Value co-creation and purchase intention in social commerce: The enabling role of word-of-mouth and trust. The 23rd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS).
- (2017) Value Co-Creation and Trust in Social Commerce: An fsQCA approach. The 25th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS).
- (2017) Fuzzy-Set Analysis to Understand User Experience in Mobile Applications. The 23rd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS).
- (2017) A strategic alignment model for IT flexibility and dynamic capabilities: Towards an assessment tool. The 25th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS).
- (2017) Managing firms’ innovation capabilities through strategically aligning combinative IT and dynamic capabilities. The 23rd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS).
- (2016) Developing IT-enabled Innovation Capabilities: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach. AMCIS 2016 Proceedings, San Diego CA, August 11-14, 2016.