Pål Erik Goa
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Jobber først og fremst med utvikling av nye metoder innen magnetisk resonans avbildning (MRI). Samarbeider med det medisinske fakultet og St.Olavs Hospital. Leder for Norwegian 7T MR Center.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Semi-automatic segmentation from intrinsically-registered 18F-FDG-PET/MRI for treatment response assessment in a breast cancer cohort: comparison to manual DCE-MRI. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine.
- (2019) Accuracy of breast cancer lesion classification using intravoxel incoherent motion diffusion‐weighted imaging is improved by the inclusion of global or local prior knowledge with bayesian methods. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2018) Relationship between kurtosis and bi-exponential characterization of high b-value diffusion-weighted imaging: application to prostate cancer. Acta Radiologica. vol. 59 (12).
- (2017) Stimulated echo diffusion tensor imaging (STEAM-DTI) with varying diffusion times as a probe of breast tissue. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 45 (1).
- (2017) Support vector machine for breast cancer classification using diffusion-weighted MRI histogram features: Preliminary study. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2017) Relative enhanced diffusivity: noise sensitivity, protocol optimization, and the relation to intravoxel incoherent motion. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 31 (3).
- (2016) Favorable effects on arterial stiffness after renal sympathetic denervation for the treatment of resistant hypertension: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study. Journal of Vascular Diagnostics and Interventions. vol. 4.
- (2016) Quantitative comparison of PET performance-Siemens Biograph mCT and mMR. EJNMMI Physics. vol. 3:5.
- (2016) Effect of task-correlated physiological fluctuations and motion in 2D and 3D echo-planar imaging in a higher cognitive level fMRI paradigm. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 10:225.
- (2016) A simplified approach to measure the effect of the microvasculature in diffusion-weighted MR imaging applied to breast tumors: Preliminary results. Radiology. vol. 281 (2).
- (2016) Diffusion weighted imaging for the differentiation of breast tumors: From apparent diffusion coefficient to high order diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 43 (5).
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Transverse relaxivity of iron oxide nanocrystals clustered in nanoemulsions: Experiment and theory. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (3).
- (2015) Inhomogeneous static magnetic field-induced distortion correction applied to Diffusion Weighted MRI of the breast at 3 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (4).
- (2014) Bold fMRI signal characteristics of S1- and S2-SSFP at 7 Tesla. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- (2014) Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI texture analysis for pretreatment prediction of clinical and pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 27 (8).
- (2013) Modeling and suppression of respiration induced B0-fluctuations in non-balanced steady-state free precession sequences at 7 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 26 (4).
- (2013) Brain Development after Neonatal Intermittent Hyperoxia-Hypoxia in the Rat Studied by Longitudinal MRI and Immunohistochemistry. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (12).
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. vol. 73 (2).
- (2013) Single-shot echo-planar imaging with Nyquist ghost compensation: Interleaved dual echo with acceleration (IDEA) echo-planar imaging (EPI). Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 69 (1).