Øyfrid Larsen Moen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
PhD fra Karlstads Universitet, "Everydaylife in families with a child with ADHD and public health nurses' consetions of their role".
Helsesøster med Mastergrad i Helsefremmende lokalsamfunnsarbeid
Familier med barn med ADHD
Psykisk helse blandt ungdom
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Family support and quality of community mental health care: Perspectives from families living with mental illness. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN).
- (2021) Young adults suffering from Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Family-Centred Support Conversation Intervention from the perspective of Mental Health Care Professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 30 (19-20).
- (2020) It’s Not a Race, It’s a Marathon! Families Living with a Young Adult Suffering from Mental Illness. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Young Adults and Their Families Living With Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Usefulness of Family-Centered Support Conversations in Community Mental Health care Settings. Journal of Family Nursing.
- (2020) Registered nurses’ experiences with master’s degree competence in the specialist health service: A qualitative descriptive study. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 40 (4).
- (2020) The relationships between health professionals’ perceived quality of care, family involvement and sense of coherence in community mental health services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Mental health professionals' experiences with applying a family-centred care focus in their clinical work. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 41 (9).
- (2019) Parents experiences raising a child with food allergy; A qualitative review. Journal of Pediatric Nursing : Nursing Care of Children and Families. vol. 46.
- (2018) Adolescents’ mental health, help seeking and service use and parents’ perception of family functioning. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2017) Mental health work in school health services and school nurses' involvement and attitudes, in a Norwegian context. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (23-24).
- (2017) Public health nurses’ experience, involvement and attitude concerning mental health issues in a school setting. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Undergraduate nursing students’ evaluation of the debriefing phase in mental health nursing simulation. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Family Sense of Coherence Scale. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Family Functioning, Psychological Distress, and Well-Being in Parents with a Child Having ADHD. Sage Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2015) Parental perception of family functioning in everyday life with a child with ADHD. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (1).
- (2014) Dagliglivet i familier med barn med ADHD og helsesøstres oppfatninger av sin rolle. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 2014 (3).
- (2014) Living in a family with a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a phenomenographic study. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 23 (21-22).
- (2013) Styrket veiledning i sykepleierutdanningens praksisperioder. Vård i Norden. vol. 33 (1).
- (2013) Public health nurses' conceptions of their role related to families with a child having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2011) Contending and Adapting Every Day: Norwegian Parents' Lived Experience of Having a Child With ADHD. Journal of Family Nursing. vol. 17 (4).