Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The effect of cadence on shank muscle oxygen consumption and deoxygenation in relation to joint specific power and cycling kinematics. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0169573 (1).
- (2017) Strength training improves double-poling performance after prolonged submaximal exercise in cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2016) Local muscle oxygen consumption related to external and joint specific power. Human Movement Science. vol. 45.
- (2016) Oxygenation, local muscle oxygen consumption and joint specific power in cycling: the effect of cadence at a constant external work rate. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 116 (6).
- (2015) The physiological responses to repeated upper-body sprint exercise in highly trained athletes. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 115 (6).
- (2014) Measurement of regional forearm muscle haemodynamics via the near-infrared spectroscopy venous occlusion technique: The impact of hand circulatory occlusion. Physiological Measurement. vol. 35 (12).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2014) The effect of cadence on hip, knee and ankle contribution during cycling exercise. Book of Abstracts of the 19th Annual Congress of theEuropean College of Sport Science – 2nd - 5th July 2014, Amsterdam – The Netherlands.
- (2013) Pulmonary oxygen consumption and oxygenation of upper-body muscles during isolated upper body poling at different exercise intensities. Book of Abstracts.18th annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science. 26th - 29th June, Barcelona - Spain.