Marianne N. Kvande
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Social Competence in Children: Reciprocal Effects Across Childhood. Child Development.
- (2018) Selection for special education services: the role of gender and socio-economic status. European Journal of Special Needs Education. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Effects of special education on academic achievement and task motivation: a propensity-score and fixed-effects approach. European Journal of Special Needs Education.
- (2018) Motor Impairment and Developmental Psychotic Risk: Connecting the Dots and Narrowing the Pathophysiological Gap. Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- (2015) Church attendance and religious experience: differential associations to well-being for Norwegian women and men?. Sage Open. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2015) Do Optimism and Pessimism Mediate the Relationship between Religious Coping and Existential Well-Being? Examining Mechanisms in a Norwegian Population Sample. The international journal for the psychology of religion. vol. 25 (2).
- (2014) A two-year perspective: Who may ease the burden of girls' loneliness in school?. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 8 (10).
- (2014) Er de troende friskere?. Religionspsykologi.
- (2012) Religion and mental health in the elderly: An exploration of possible associations. Health Promotion - Theory and Practise.
- (2005) Religiosity and well-being in the Norwegian public. 2005.