Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
2009 Dr. Philos. Institutt for Sirkulasjon og Bildediagnostikk, Det Medisinske Fakultetet, NTNU
2006 MSc Exercise Physiology, Loughborough University, England
2005 Praktisk-Pedagogisk Utdanning, Høgskolen i Telemark
2004 BSc Idrett, Trening og Administrasjon, Høgskolen i Telemark
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Improved expectations about length of sick leave during occupational rehabilitation is associated with increased work participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2018) Muscle Activity in Upper-Body Single-Joint Resistance Exercises with Elastic Resistance Bands vs. Free Weights. Journal of Human Kinetics. vol. 61 (1).
- (2018) Resistance training vs general physical exercise in multidisciplinary rehabilitation of chronic neck pain: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 50 (8).
- (2018) Improved cardiorespiratory fitness after occupational rehabilitation in merged diagnostic groups. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- (2018) Design of a study evaluating the effects, health economics, and stakeholder perspectives of a multi-component occupational rehabilitation program with an added workplace intervention - A study protocol. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Associations between the readiness for return to work scale and return to work: a prospective study. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 28 (1).
- (2017) Effect of inpatient multicomponent occupational rehabilitation versus less comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation on sickness absence in persons with Musculoskeletal- or Mental Health Disorders: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 28 (1).
- (2017) ELECTROMYOGRAPHIC COMPARISON OF BARBELL DEADLIFT, HEX BAR DEADLIFT AND HIP THRUST EXERCISES: A CROSS-OVER STUDY. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 32 (3).
- (2017) Occupational and leisure-time physical activity and risk of disability pension: prospective data from the HUNT Study, Norway. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 75.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2017) Multiple-joint exercises using elastic resistance bands vs. conventional resistance-training equipment: A cross-over study. European Journal of Sport Science. vol. 17 (8).
- (2017) Resistance training in addition to multidisciplinary rehabilitation for patients with chronic pain in the low back: Study protocol. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications. vol. 6.
- (2017) Nordic walking and specific strength training for neck- and shoulder pain in office workers: a pilot-study. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 53 (6).
- (2016) Effects of Inpatient Multicomponent Occupational Rehabilitation versus Less Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation on Somatic and Mental Health: Secondary Outcomes of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2016) Core Muscle Activation in One-Armed and Two-Armed Kettlebell Swing. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (5).
- (2016) Electromyographic comparison of squats using constant or variable resistance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (12).
- (2016) Resistance-training exercises with different stability requirements: time course of task specificity. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 116 (11).
- (2015) Elastic bands in combination with free weights in strength training: Neuromuscular effects. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 29 (10).
- (2015) Leisure-time physical activity and disability pension: 9 years follow-up of the HUNT Study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 25 (6).