Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Long-term Changes in Depressive Symptoms and Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Risk of All-Cause Mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 93 (8).
- (2018) Educational and wealth inequalities in tobacco use among men and women in 54 low-and-middle-income countries. Tobacco Control. vol. 27 (1).
- (2018) Racial Differences in the Association Between Nonexercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Incident Stroke. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 93 (7).
- (2018) Nonexercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and All-Cancer Mortality: the NHANES III Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 93 (7).
- (2018) Midlife Physical Activity, Psychological Distress, and Dementia Risk: The HUNT Study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 66 (2).
- (2018) Associations of changes in cardiorespiratory fitness and depressive symptoms with white matter hyperintensities: the HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2018) Leisure-Time Physical Activity Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Dementia-Related Mortality in Adults With and Without Psychological Distress: The Cohort of Norway. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 10.
- (2017) Effects Of Changes in Depressive Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness on All-cause Mortality: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2017) Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between different exercise types and food cravings in free-living healthy young adults. Appetite. vol. 118.
- (2017) Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness And Incident Cognitive Impairment: Results From The Regards Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Impact Of Race And Non-exercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness On Incident Stroke: The Regards Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Fitness and All-Cause Mortality in Men With Emotional Distress. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 92 (6).
- (2017) Nonexercise Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Mortality Due to All Causes and Cardiovascular Disease: The NHANES III Study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality & Outcomes.
- (2017) Mental health, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain volumes: Cross-sectional and longitudinal results from the HUNT-MRI study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2017) Associations of leisure-time physical activity and psychological distress with dementia-related mortality: The Cohort of Norway (CONOR). Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 27.
- (2015) Protective Effect of Regular Physical Activity on Depression after Myocardial Infarction: the HUNT Study. American Journal of Medicine. vol. 129 (1).
- (2015) The impact of a sense of coherence in employees with chronic pain. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 50 (2).
- (2014) Physical functioning after occupational rehabilitation and returning to work among employees with musculoskeletal pain and comorbid depressive symptoms. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 7.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2012) Trends in absolute and relative educational inequalities in four modifiable ischaemic heart disease risk factors: repeated cross-sectional surveys from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT) 1984-2008. BMC Public Health. vol. 12 (1).