Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder av forskningsgruppen Human Development
Leder av forskningsprosjektet Tidlig trygg i Trondheim tidligtrygg.no
Klinikkleder barneklinikken, Psykologiske poliklinikker, NTNU
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care:do domain-specific self-esteem and psychopathology contribute?. Quality of Life Research. vol. 26 (10).
- (2017) Selection for special education services: the role of gender and socio-economic status. European Journal of Special Needs Education.
- (2017) Emotion Understanding in Preschool Children with Mild-to-Severe Hearing Loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 22 (2).
- (2017) Social skills in preschool children with unilateral and mild bilateral hearing loss. Deafness and Education International. vol. 19 (2).
- (2017) Parent-Child Interactions During Traditional and Interactive Media Settings: A Pilot Randomized Control Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology.
- (2017) Parent–child interactions during traditional and interactive media settings: A pilot randomized control study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (6).
- (2017) Emotional Feeding and Emotional Eating: Reciprocal Processes and the Influence of Negative Affectivity. Child Development.
- (2017) Child and parent predictors of picky eating from preschool to school age. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (87).
- (2017) Body size estimation from early to middle childhood: Stability of underestimation, BMI, and gender effects. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8:2028.
- (2017) Body composition impacts appetite regulation in middle childhood. A prospective study of Norwegian community children. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Screening for pickiness – a validation study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (2).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2017) Change in Attachment Predicts Change in Emotion Regulation — Particularly among 5-HTTLPR Short-Allele Homozygotes. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Homotypic and heterotypic continuity of symptoms of psychiatric disorders from age 4 to 10 years: a dynamic panel model. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines. vol. 58 (11).
- (2017) Explaining the relationship between temperament and symptoms of psychiatric disorders from preschool to middle childhood: hybrid fixed and random effects models of Norwegian and Spanish children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines.
- (2017) Physical Activity, Sedentary Behavior, and Symptoms of Major Depression in Middle Childhood. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2016) Effectiveness of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) in the Treatment of Young Children's Behavior Problems. A Randomized Controlled Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) Interrelationships and continuities in symptoms of oppositional defiant and conduct disorders from age 4 to 10 in the community. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Predictors of psychosocial outcomes in hard-of-hearing preschool children. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 21 (3).