Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder av forskningsgruppen Human Development
Leder av forskningsprosjektet Tidlig trygg i Trondheim tidligtrygg.no
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Predictors of eating behavior in middle childhood: A hybrid fixed effects model. Developmental Psychology. vol. 54 (6).
- (2018) Emotional Over- and Undereating in Children: A Longitudinal Analysis of Child and Contextual Predictors. Child Development.
- (2018) Selection for special education services: the role of gender and socio-economic status. European Journal of Special Needs Education. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Young children's television viewing and the quality of their interactions with parents: A prospective community study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 59 (5).
- (2018) Cohort Profile: The Trondheim Early Secure Study (TESS)—a study of mental health, psychosocial development and health behaviour from preschool to adolescence. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Symptoms of Internet Gaming Disorder in Youth: Predictors and Comorbidity. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology.
- (2018) Predictors of Physical Activity in Middle Childhood. A Fixed-effects Regression Approach. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 6 (305).
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care:do domain-specific self-esteem and psychopathology contribute?. Quality of Life Research. vol. 26 (10).
- (2017) Emotion Understanding in Preschool Children with Mild-to-Severe Hearing Loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 22 (2).
- (2017) Social skills in preschool children with unilateral and mild bilateral hearing loss. Deafness and Education International. vol. 19 (2).
- (2017) Parent-Child Interactions During Traditional and Interactive Media Settings: A Pilot Randomized Control Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 59 (2).
- (2017) Emotional Feeding and Emotional Eating: Reciprocal Processes and the Influence of Negative Affectivity. Child Development.
- (2017) Child and parent predictors of picky eating from preschool to school age. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (87).
- (2017) Body size estimation from early to middle childhood: Stability of underestimation, BMI, and gender effects. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8:2028.
- (2017) Body composition impacts appetite regulation in middle childhood. A prospective study of Norwegian community children. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Screening for pickiness – a validation study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 14 (2).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2017) Change in Attachment Predicts Change in Emotion Regulation — Particularly among 5-HTTLPR Short-Allele Homozygotes. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Homotypic and heterotypic continuity of symptoms of psychiatric disorders from age 4 to 10 years: a dynamic panel model. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines. vol. 58 (11).