Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2020) Utilizing multimodal data through fsQCA to explain engagement in adaptive learning. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies. vol. 13 (4).
- (2020) Characterizing Learners' Engagement in MOOCs: An Observational Case Study Using the NoteMyProgress Tool for Supporting Self-Regulation. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies.
- (2020) Monitoring Children’s Learning Through Wearable Eye-Tracking: The Case of a Making-Based Coding Activity. IEEE pervasive computing. vol. 19 (1).
- (2020) Fitbit for learning: Towards capturing the learning experience using wearable sensing. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. vol. 136.
- (2020) Using Multimodal Learning Analytics to Explore how Children Experience Educational Motion-Based Touchless Games. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2610.
- (2020) Motion-Based Educational Games: Using Multi-Modal Data to Predict Player’s Performance. IEEE Conference on Computatonal Intelligence and Games, CIG.
- (2020) Multimodal learning analytics to inform learning design: Lessons learned from computing education. Journal of Learning Analytics.
- (2020) Seeking Information on Social Commerce: An Examination of the Impact of User- and Marketer-generated Content Through an Eye-tracking Study. Information Systems Frontiers.
- (2020) Temporal analysis of multimodal data to predict collaborative learning outcomes. British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET).
- (2020) How Quickly Can We Predict Users’ Ratings on Aesthetic Evaluations of Websites? Employing Machine Learning on Eye-Tracking Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12067.
- (2020) Multimodal data capabilities for learning: What can multimodal data tell us about learning?. British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET).
- (2020) Eye-tracking and artificial intelligence to enhance motivation and learning. Smart Learning Environments.
- (2020) Utilizing Interactive Surfaces to Enhance Learning, Collaboration and Engagement: Insights from Learners’ Gaze and Speech. Sensors.
- (2020) Assessing cognitive performance using physiological and facial features: Generalizing across contexts. PACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies.
- (2020) Measuring causality between collaborative and individual gaze metrics for collaborative problem‐solving with intelligent tutoring systems. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning.
- (2020) Improving Girls’ Perception of Computer Science as a Viable Career Option through Game Playing and Design: Lessons from a Systematic Literature Review. Entertainment Computing. vol. 36.
- (2019) Building pipelines for educational data using AI and multimodal analytics: A “grey‐box” approach. British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET). vol. 50 (6).
- (2019) Modelling Learners’ Behaviour: A Novel Approach Using GARCH with Multimodal Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11722.
- (2019) Multimodal data as a means to understand the learning experience. International Journal of Information Management. vol. 48.
- (2019) Digital storytelling for good with Tappetina game. Entertainment Computing. vol. 30.