Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2020) Monitoring Children’s Learning Through Wearable Eye-Tracking: The Case of a Making-Based Coding Activity. IEEE pervasive computing.
- (2020) Fitbit for learning: Towards capturing the learning experience using wearable sensing. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. vol. 136.
- (2020) How Quickly Can We Predict Users’ Ratings on Aesthetic Evaluations of Websites? Employing Machine Learning on Eye-Tracking Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12067.
- (2019) Multimodal data as a means to understand the learning experience. International Journal of Information Management. vol. 48.
- (2019) Digital storytelling for good with Tappetina game. Entertainment Computing. vol. 30.
- (2019) Investigating students’ journey through a computer science program using exam data: three new approaches. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2019) Coding activities for children: Coupling eye-tracking with qualitative data to investigate gender differences. Computers in Human Behavior.
- (2019) Analyzing Learners’ Behavior Beyond the MOOC: An Exploratory Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11722 LNCS.
- (2019) An alternate statistical lens to look at collaboration data: Extreme value theory. Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning Conference (CSCL). vol. 1.
- (2019) Building pipelines for educational data using AI and multimodal analytics: A “grey‐box” approach. British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET). vol. 50 (6).
- (2019) Modelling Learners’ Behaviour: A Novel Approach Using GARCH with Multimodal Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11722.
- (2019) Coding games and robots to enhance computational thinking: How collaboration and engagement moderate children’s attitudes?. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. vol. 21.
- (2018) Iterative Design of an Upper Limb Rehabilitation Game with Tangible Robots. ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI).
- (2018) Semantically Meaningful Cohorts Enable Specialized Knowledge Sharing in a Collaborative MOOC. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082 LNCS.
- (2018) Gaze-Driven Design Insights to Amplify Debugging Skills: A Learner-Centered Analysis Approach. Journal of Learning Analytics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Combining gaze, dialogue, and action from a collaborative intelligent tutoring system to inform student learning processes. Proceedings (International Conference of the Learning Sciences). vol. 2 (2018-).
- (2018) How do you feel about learning to code? Investigating the effect of children’s attitudes towards coding using eye-tracking. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. vol. 17.
- (2018) Evidence for Programming Strategies in University Coding Exercises. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082.
- (2018) Exploring Causality Within Collaborative Problem Solving Using Eye-Tracking. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082 LNCS.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Exploring EEG signals during the different phases of game-player interaction. 2019 11th International Conference on Virtual Worlds and Games for Serious Applications (VS-Games).