Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Material Characterization Approach for Modelling High-Strength Concrete after Cooling from Elevated Temperatures. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 33 (5).
- (2021) Experimental investigation on the structural response of RC slabs subjected to combined fire and blast. Structures. vol. 30.
- (2021) The effect of shrinkage reducing admixtures on drying shrinkage, autogenous deformation, and early age stress development of concrete. Structural Concrete. vol. 22 (51).
- (2020) The effect of curing temperature on autogenous deformation of fly ash concretes. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 109.
- (2020) Experimental investigation of ASR-affected concrete – The influence of uniaxial loading on the evolution of mechanical properties, expansion and damage indices. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 245.
- (2020) Inspection and assessment of corrosion in pretensioned concrete bridge girders exposed to coastal climate. Infrastructures. vol. 5 (9).
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2019) A review of literature and code requirements for the crack width limitations for design of concrete structures in serviceability limit states. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (2).
- (2019) Serviceability limit state design of large concrete structures: Impact on reinforcement amounts and consequences of design code ambiguity. Engineering structures. vol. 201.
- (2019) Hardening Concrete Exposed to Realistic Curing Temperature Regimes and Restraint Conditions: Advanced Testing and Design Methodology. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Use of Concrete for Road Infrastructure: A SWOT Analysis Related to the three Catchwords Sustainability, Industrialisation and Digitalisation. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 60 (1).
- (2019) Durability of pretensioned concrete girders in coastal climate bridges: Basis for better maintenance and future design. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (6).
- (2019) Modified cracked membrane model for consistent crack width predictions of reinforced concrete structures subjected to in-plane loading. Engineering structures. vol. 196.
- (2018) Calibration of material models against TSTM test for crack risk assessment of early-age concrete containing fly ash. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018:1069181.
- (2018) Crack risk evaluation of submerged concrete tunnel during hardening phase. Advances in Civil Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Numerical modelling of field test for crack risk assessment of early age concrete containing fly ash. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018:1058170.
- (2018) The effect of realistic curing temperature on the strength and E-modulus of concrete. Materials and Structures. vol. 51 (6).
- (2018) Experimental and theoretical investigation of crack width calculation methods for RC ties. Structural Concrete. vol. 19 (5).
- (2017) Comparison of tensile and compressive creep of fly ash concretes in the hardening phase. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 95.