Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Forsker på EU-prosjektet "Promicrobe: Microbes as positive factors for more sustainable aquaculture"
- Studier av mikrobielle samfunn ved hjelp av metoder som DGGE og DNA sekvensering
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Changes in the microbial community of an anammox consortium during adaptation to marine conditions revealed by 454 pyrosequencing. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (12).
- (2017) Anaerobic digestion of pig manure supernatant at high ammonia concentrations characterized by high abundances of Methanosaeta and non-euryarchaeotal archaea. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:15077.
- (2017) Correlations of age and growth rate with microbiota composition in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Microbial maturation of intake water at different carrying capacities affects microbial control in rearing tanks for marine fish larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 457.
- (2016) Microbial community dynamics in semi-commercial RAS for production of Atlantic salmon post-smolts at different salinities. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2016) Correlation between microbiota and growth in Mangrove Killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus) and Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Nitrification at different salinities: Biofilm community composition and physiological plasticity. Water Research. vol. 95.
- (2016) Inhibition factors in biofilm N removal systems treating wastes generated by amine based CO2 capture. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 45.
- (2015) Selection in the host structures the microbiota associated with developing cod larvae (Gadus morhua). Environmental Microbiology. vol. 17 (10).
- (2015) High rate manure supernatant digestion. Water Research. vol. 76.
- (2015) Microbial community dynamics and biogas production from manure fractions in sludge bed anaerobic digestion. Journal of Applied Microbiology. vol. 119 (6).
- (2015) Use of the microalga Pavlova viridis as enrichment product for the feeding of Atlantic cod larvae (Gadus morhua). Aquaculture. vol. 438.
- (2015) Probiotic strains introduced through live feed and rearingwater have low colonizing success in developing Atlantic cod larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 438.
- (2014) RAS and microbial maturation as tools for K-selection of microbial communities improve survival in cod larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 432.
- (2014) An evolutionary preserved intergenic spacer in gadiform mitogenomes generates a long noncoding RNA. BMC Evolutionary Biology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Effects of membrane filtration on bacterial number and microbial diversity in marine recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) for Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) production. Aquaculture. vol. 422-423.
- (2013) Live feed is not a major determinant of the microbiota associated with cod larvae (Gadus morhua). Environmental Microbiology Reports. vol. 5 (4).
- (2013) Gene regulation of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae with focus on lipid digestion and phospholipid metabolism. Communications in agricultural and applied biological sciences. vol. 78 (4).
- (2013) Different bacterial communities in ectomycorrhizae and surrounding soil. Scientific Reports. vol. 3 (347).
- (2012) Exploring the 5 '-UTR DNA region as a target for optimizing recombinant gene expression from the strong and inducible Pm promoter in Escherichia coli. Journal of Biotechnology. vol. 158 (4).