Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Evidence for a common multi-modal learning style in young adults? A psychometric investigation of two modality-specific learning style inventories. Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) Variations in the Constituent Year Effect in Junior World Championships in Alpine Skiing - a window into Relative Devolopment Effects?. PLOS ONE.
- (2020) Window view of nature after brief exercise improves choice reaction time and heart rate restoration. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2020) The effects of physical education on motor competence in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports. vol. 8 (6).
- (2020) Effect of a single bout of acute aerobic exercise at moderate-to-vigorous intensities on motor learning, retention and transfer. Sports. vol. 8 (15).
- (2020) A golden age for motor skill learning? – Learning of an unfamiliar motor task in 10-year-olds, young adults, and adults, when starting from similar baselines. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Matching instruction with modality-specific learning style: Effects on immediate recall and working memory performance. Education Sciences. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Monitoring Training and Match Physical Load in Junior Soccer Players: Starters versus Substitutes. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Accelerations – a new approach to quantify physical performance decline in male elite soccer?. European Journal of Sport Science. vol. 19 (8).
- (2019) The Association Between Step Frequency Test, Sprint And Agility Performance. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2019) Interpersonal and intrapersonal entrainment of self-paced tapping rate. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Relative difference among 27 functional measures in patients with knee osteoarthritis: an exploratory cross-sectional case-control study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20.
- (2019) Relative difference in muscle strength between patients with knee osteoarthritis and healthy controls when tested bilaterally and joint-inclusive: an exploratory cross-sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) The Modality-Specific Learning Style Hypothesis: A Mini-Review. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2018) The prevalence of left-handedness is higher among individuals with developmental coordination disorder than in the general population. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2018) Is it possible to change handedness after only a short period of practice? Effects of 15 days of intensive practice on left hand writing in strong right-handers. Laterality: Asymmetries of Body, Brain and Cognition.