Hans Martin Mathisen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- TEP4910 - Energiforsyning og klimatisering av bygninger, masteroppgave
- TEP4935 - Energiplanlegging og miljøanalyse, masteroppgave
- EP8300 - Naturlig konveksjon i bygninger
- TEP4560 - Energi og miljø, fordypningsprosjekt
- TEP4235 - Energibruk i bygninger
- TEP4315 - Inneklima
- TEP4575 - Energiplanlegging og miljøanalyse, fordypningsemne
- TEP4245 - Klimateknikk
- TEP4530 - Energiforsyning og klimatisering av bygninger, fordypningsprosjekt
- TEP4565 - Energibruk og energiplanlegging - Varmeenergi, fordypningsemne
- TEP4535 - Termisk energiforsyning og klimatisering av bygninger, fordypningsemne
- TEP4920 - Energi og miljø, masteroppgave
- TEP4570 - Energiplanlegging og miljøanalyse, fordypningsprosjekt
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) A review of heat recovery technologies and their frost control for residential building ventilation in cold climate regions. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 162.
- (2022) The use of machine learning to determine moisture recovery in a heat wheel and its impact on indoor moisture. Building and Environment. vol. 215.
- (2021) Can clothing systems and human activity in operating rooms with mixed flow ventilation systems help achieve the ultraclean air requirement (≤10 CFU/m3) during orthopaedic surgeries?. Journal of Hospital Infection. vol. 120.
- (2021) Using Co-simulation between EnergyPlus and CONTAM to evaluate recirculation-based, demand-controlled ventilation strategies in an office building. Building and Environment. vol. 211.
- (2021) Short term measurements of indoor air quality when using the home office in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 246.
- (2021) A methodology for the selection of pollutants for ensuring good indoor air quality using the de-trended cross-correlation function. Building and Environment. vol. 209.
- (2021) The ZEB Laboratory: the development of a research tool for future climate adapted zero emission buildings. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 2069.
- (2020) Experimental study on the effect of exhaust airflows on the surgical environment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32.
- (2020) A Simple and Novel Method to Predict the Hospital Energy Use Based on Machine Learning: A Case Study in Norway. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1332.
- (2020) The impact of air change rate on the air quality of surgical microenvironment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32:101770.
- (2019) Comparison of laminar and mixing airflow pattern in operating rooms of a Norwegian hospital. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 57 (6).
- (2019) Energy efficiency of strategies to enable temperature zoning during winter in highly-insulated residential buildings equipped with balanced mechanical ventilation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Review of HVAC strategies for energy renovation of detached houses towards nZEB in cold climates. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Techniques for airflow measurements to determine the real efficiency of heat recovery in ventilation systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) CO2-based grey-box model to estimate airflow rate and room occupancy. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2017) Analysis of reduction of energy demands for Zero Emission Renovated Office Building by using thermal mass and ventilative cooling. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Performance of a lab-scale membrane-based energy exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) Energy Transfer and Energy Saving Potentials of Air-To-Air Membrane Energy Exchanger for Ventilation in Cold Climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 135.
- (2017) Theoretical Prediction of Longitudinal Heat Conduction Effects on the Efficiency of the Heat Wheel Used for Ventilation in Powerhouse Building “Kjørbo” in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) A frosting limit model of air-to-air quasi-counter-flow membrane energy exchanger for use in cold climates. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.