Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Dr.philos ved det medisinske fakultet, NTNU, Trondheim med avhandling om spiseforstyrrelser og fysisk aktivitet. Jobber som forsker AFFU, St.Olavs Hospital.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Do adverse life events at first onset of auditory verbal hallucinations influence subsequent voice characteristics? Results from an epidemiological study. Psychiatry Research. vol. 261.
- (2017) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Profile in Patients with Schizophrenia. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Strength Training In Patients With Schizophrenia: Effects On Muscle Force Generating Capacity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2015) Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2014) High aerobic intensity training and psychological states in patients with depression or schizophrenia. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 5.
- (2014) Differences in aerobic fitness between inpatients and outpatients with severe mental disorders. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 5.
- (2013) The role of the primary auditory cortex in the neural mechanism of auditory verbal hallucinations. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 7:144.
- (2013) Health-Related Quality of Life in Obese Presurgery Patients with and without Binge Eating Disorder, and Subdiagnostic Binge Eating Disorders. Journal of Obesity. vol. 2013.
- (2012) Depression, anxiety, and neuroticism in obese patients waiting for bariatric surgery: Differences between patients with and without eating disorders and subthreshold binge eating disorders. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 6 (2).
- (2010) Prevalence of all relevant eating disorders in patients waiting for bariatric surgery: A comparison between patients with and without eating disorders. Eating and Weight Disorders. vol. 15 (4).
- (2009) Bariatric surgery or lifestyle intervention? An exploratory study of severely obese patients' motivation for two different treatments. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 3 (4).
- (2008) Cognitive Behavior Therapy: 40 Years of Progress. Seminar and Festschrift in honor of Prof. K Gunnar Götestam June 12th-13th, 2008, Britannia Hotel, Trondheim, Norway. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry : Supplement. vol. 62.
- (2008) SYMPOSIUM A8: Understanding and treating eating disorders. THE PREVALENCE OF OVERWEIGHT, OBESITY AND EATING DISORDERS IN MEN. RELATIONSHIP TO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. 38th EABCT Congress Abstract book.
- (2008) The relationship between eating disorders, physical activity and obesity in women and men - an epidemiological study in Norway. European psychiatry. vol. 23.
- (2008) Time trends in obesity and eating disorders. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 41 (8).
- (2007) THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN LEVEL OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EATING DISORDERS AMONG NORWEGIAN WOMEN AND MEN, EUROPEAN CONGRESS OF SPORT PSYCHOLOGY. European psychiatry. vol. 22.
- (2007) PREVALENCE OF OVERWEIGHT AND OBESITY, AND RELATIONSHIP TO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AMONG NORWEGIAN WOMEN (18-65) IN 1991 AND 2004. European psychiatry. vol. 22.
- (2007) EATING DISORDERS AND PSYCHOPATHOLOGICAL COMORBIDITY IN OBESITY PATIENTS. European psychiatry. vol. 22.
- (2007) MEN AND EATING DISORDERS - AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY IN NORWAY. European psychiatry. vol. 22.
- (2005) Characteristics of Anorexia Nervosa-Related Deaths in Norway (1992-2000): A Descriptive Register-Based Study. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 37, 181-187. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 37.