Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) On the effects of K and La co-promotion on CuCl2/γ-Al2O3 catalysts for the oxychlorination of ethylene. Catalysis Today. vol. 299 (C).
- (2017) Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanofibers for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Importance of the Iron Growth Catalyst Phase. ChemCatChem. vol. 9 (9).
- (2017) Potassium adsorption behavior on hcp cobalt as model systems for the Fischer–Tropsch synthesis: a density functional theory study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (19).
- (2017) Reaction mechanism and kinetics for hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane on a Pt/CNT catalyst. AIChE Journal. vol. 63 (1).
- (2017) Simultaneously Enhanced Stability and Selectivity for Propene Epoxidation with H<sub>2</sub> and O<sub>2</sub> on Au Catalysts Supported on Nano-Crystalline Mesoporous TS-1. ACS Catalysis. vol. 7 (4).
- (2017) Porous carbon with small mesoporesas an ultra-high capacity adsorption medium. Applied Surface Science. vol. 420.
- (2017) Investigation of metal dusting corrosion process over UNS N08800 alloy. International Corrosion Conference Series. vol. 4.
- (2017) Tuning the Electronic Properties of Single-Atom Pt Catalysts by Functionalization of the Carbon Support Material. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (38).
- (2017) Adsorption energy-driven carbon number-dependent olefin to paraffin ratio in cobalt-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 349.
- (2017) Understanding of potassium promoter effects on oxychlorination of ethylene by operando spatial-time resolved UV?vis?NIR spectrometry. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.
- (2017) Understanding of potassium promoter effects on oxychlorination of ethylene by operando spatial-time resolved UV–vis–NIR spectrometry. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.
- (2017) Novel Fe/MnK-CNTs nanocomposites as catalysts for direct production of lower olefins from syngas. AIChE Journal. vol. 63 (1).
- (2017) Steam methane reforming on a Ni-based bimetallic catalyst: Density functional theory and experimental studies of the catalytic consequence of surface alloying of Ni with Ag. Catalysis science & technology. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Enhancing capacitance of supercapacitor with both organic electrolyte and ionic liquid electrolyte on a biomass-derived carbon. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (38).
- (2016) Nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers on expanded graphite as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts. Carbon. vol. 101.
- (2016) On the superior activity and selectivity of PtCo/Nb2O5 Fischer Tropsch catalysts. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 340.
- (2016) Understanding Co-Mo Catalyzed Ammonia Decomposition: Influence of Calcination Atmosphere and Identification of Active Phase. ChemCatChem. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Fabrication of K-promoted iron/carbon nanotubes composite catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of lower olefins. Journal of Energy Chemistry. vol. 25 (2).
- (2016) Effect of operating conditions on the sorption enhanced steam reforming of blends of acetic acid and acetone as bio-oil model compounds. Applied Energy. vol. 177.
- (2016) Thermal stability of TPA template and size-dependent selectivity of uncalcined TS-1 supported Au catalyst for propene epoxidation with H2 and O2. RSC Advances. vol. 6 (50).