Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Experimental monitoring of bridge frequency evolution during the passage of vehicles with different suspension properties. Engineering structures. vol. 187.
- (2019) Drive-by scour monitoring of railway bridges using a wavelet-based approach. Engineering structures. vol. 191.
- (2018) Indirect monitoring of vortex-induced vibration of suspension bridge hangers. Structural Health Monitoring. vol. 17 (4).
- (2018) Dynamic impact of heavy long vehicles with equally spaced axles on short-span highway bridges. Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering. vol. 13 (1).
- (2017) Evolution of bridge frequencies and modes of vibration during truck passage. Engineering structures. vol. 152.
- (2017) Numerical Evaluation of Modal Properties Change of Railway Bridges during Train Passage. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Tension during parametric excitation in submerged vertical taut tethers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 65.
- (2017) Influence line extraction by deconvolution in the frequency domain. Computers & structures. vol. 189.
- (2017) Determination of longitudinal profile of railway track using vehicle-based inertial readings. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part F, journal of rail and rapid transit. vol. 321 (5).
- (2017) Determination of railway track longitudinal profile using measured inertial response of an in-service railway vehicle. Structural Health Monitoring. vol. 17 (6).
- (2017) Railway bridge damage detection using vehicle-based inertial measurements and apparent profile. Engineering structures. vol. 153.
- (2017) Drive-by detection of railway track stiffness variation using in-service vehicles. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part F, journal of rail and rapid transit. vol. 231 (4).
- (2016) Identification of sudden stiffness changes in the acceleration response of a bridge to moving loads using ensemble empirical mode decomposition. Mechanical systems and signal processing.
- (2016) Train-track-bridge modelling and review of parameters. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering.
- (2016) Numerical evaluation of the mid-span assumption in the calculation of total load effects in railway bridges. Engineering structures.
- (2016) Recent Studies of Parametrically Excited Mooring Cables for Submerged Floating Tunnels. Procedia Engineering. vol. 166.
- (2016) Time-frequency analysis of railway bridge response in forced vibration. Mechanical systems and signal processing.
- (2016) The reinforcement and healing of asphalt mastic mixtures by rejuvenator encapsulation in alginate compartmented fibres. Smart materials and structures (Print). vol. 25 (8).
- (2015) Railway Infrastructure Damage Detection using Wavelet Transformed Acceleration Response of Traversing Vehicle. Structural Control and Health Monitoring: The Bulletin of ACS.
- (2015) The virtual axle concept for detection of localised damage using bridge weigh-in-motion data. Engineering structures.