Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Evolution of bridge frequencies and modes of vibration during truck passage. Engineering structures. vol. 152.
- (2017) Numerical Evaluation of Modal Properties Change of Railway Bridges during Train Passage. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Tension during parametric excitation in submerged vertical taut tethers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 65.
- (2017) Indirect monitoring of vortex-induced vibration of suspension bridge hangers. Structural Health Monitoring.
- (2017) Influence line extraction by deconvolution in the frequency domain. Computers & structures. vol. 189.
- (2017) Determination of longitudinal profile of railway track using vehicle-based inertial readings. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part F, journal of rail and rapid transit. vol. 321 (5).
- (2017) Determination of railway track longitudinal profile using measured inertial response of an in-service railway vehicle. Structural Health Monitoring.
- (2017) Railway bridge damage detection using vehicle-based inertial measurements and apparent profile. Engineering structures. vol. 153.
- (2017) Drive-by detection of railway track stiffness variation using in-service vehicles. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part F, journal of rail and rapid transit. vol. 231 (4).
- (2016) Recent Studies of Parametrically Excited Mooring Cables for Submerged Floating Tunnels. Procedia Engineering. vol. 166.
- (2016) The reinforcement and healing of asphalt mastic mixtures by rejuvenator encapsulation in alginate compartmented fibres. Smart materials and structures (Print). vol. 25 (8).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Time-frequency analysis of suspension bridge response for identification of vortex induced vibrations. Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Structures. EVACES 2017. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering.