Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Application of electrochemical oxidation in cold climate regions – Effect of temperature, pH and anode material on the degradation of Bisphenol A and the formation of disinfection by-products. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering.
- (2020) Electrochemical removal of Bisphenol A from landfill leachate under Nordic climate conditions. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 50.
- (2019) Insights into the Kinetics of Intermediate Formation during Electrochemical Oxidation of the Organic Model Pollutant Salicylic Acid in Chloride Electrolyte. Water. vol. 11 (7).
- (2019) Comparison of the microbiomes of two drinking water distribution systems—with and without residual chloramine disinfection. Microbiome. vol. 7 (87).
- (2019) Nontuberculous Mycobacteria in Two Drinking Water Distribution Systems and the Role of Residual Disinfection. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53 (15).
- (2018) Inactivation of marine heterotrophic bacteria in ballast water by an Electrochemical Advanced Oxidation Process. Water Research. vol. 140.
- (2018) Occurrence of Legionella spp. in water-main biofilms from two drinking water distribution systems. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (14).
- (2017) Phosphorus Binding to Nanoparticles and Colloids in Forest Stream Waters. Vadose Zone Journal. vol. 16 (3).
- (2017) Characterisation of colloids using asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and online organic carbon detection. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 17 (5).
- (2015) Emerging contaminant removal by biofiltration: Temperature, concentration, and EBCT impacts. Journal - American Water Works Association. vol. 107 (7).
- (2015) Nano-Filtration and Ultra-Filtration Ceramic Membranes for Food Processing: A Mini Review. Journal of Membrane Science & Technology.
- (2015) Nano-Filtration and Ultra-Filtration Ceramic Membranes for Food Processing: A Mini Review. Journal of Membrane Science & Technology. vol. 5 (2).
- (2011) Pilot scale evaluation of biofiltration as an innovative pre-treatment for ultrafiltration membranes for drinking water treatment. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 11 (1).
- (2011) Reversible and Irreversible Low-pressure Membrane Foulants in Drinking Water Treatment: Identification by Principal Component Analysis of Fluorescence EEM and Mitigation by Biofiltration Pretreatment. Water Research. vol. 45 (16).