Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Statistical modeling, simulation, and experimental verification of wideband indoor mobile radio channels. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing. vol. 2018:8271765.
- (2017) Asymptotically Equivalent Sequences of Matrices and Capacity of a Discrete-Time Gaussian MIMO Channel With Memory. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. vol. 63 (9).
- (2017) On the Complexity Reduction of Coding WSS Vector Processes by Using a Sequence of Block Circulant Matrices. Entropy. vol. 19 (3).
- (2017) Combining super-orthogonal space-frequency trellis coding, constellation shaping by shell mapping, and OFDM for high data rate broadband mobile communications. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies. vol. 28 (1).
- (2013) Classes of sum-of-cisoids processes and their statistics for the modelling and simulation of mobile fading channels. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking. vol. 2013:125.
- (2012) On the first- and second-order statistics of the capacity of N*Nakagami-m channels for applications in cooperative networks. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking.
- (2009) Exact Closed-Form Expressions for the Distribution, the Level-Crossing Rate, and the Average Duration of Fades of the Capacity of OSTBC-MIMO Channels. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. vol. 58 (2).
- (2009) Two New Sum-of-Sinusoids-Based Methods for the Efficient Generation of Multiple Uncorrelated Rayleigh Fading Waveforms. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. vol. 8 (6).
- (2008) On the Stationarity of Sum-of Cisoids-Based Mobile Fading Channel Simulators. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC). vol. 67.
- (2008) A wideband MIMO channel model derived from the geometric elliptical scattering model. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing. vol. 8 (5).
- (2008) Modeling, analysis, and simulation of MIMO mobile-to-mobile fading channels. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. vol. 7 (2).
- (2007) Exact closed-form expressions for the distribution, level-crossing rate, and average duration of fades of the capacity of MIMO Channels. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC).
- (2006) A Wideband Space-Time MIMO Channel Simulator Based on the Geometrical One-Ring Model. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC). vol. VTC-2006 Fall (64).
- (2006) A wideband MIMO channel model derived from the geometrical elliptical scattering model. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC). vol. VTC-2006 Fall.
- (2006) Two new methods for the generation of multiple uncorrelated Rayleigh fading waveforms. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC). vol. VTC-2006-Spring (63).
- (2006) A new design concept for high-performance fading channel simulators using set partitioning. Wireless personal communications.
- (2006) Super-orthogonal space-time codes with rectangular constellations and two transmit antennas for high data rate wireless communications. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. vol. 5 (7).
- (2004) A space-time channel simulator for MIMO channels based onthe geometrical one-ring scattering model. ?. vol. 4 (7).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2015) Geometry-Based Modeling of Wideband Industrial Indoor Radio Propagation Channels. Proceedings IECON 2015 - 41st Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
- (2012) On the Error Sequences of M‐Ary FSK Modulation Schemes over Nakagami‐m Fading Channels. Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications.