Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Changes in physical activity and basic psychological needs related to mental health among people with physical disability during the Covid-19 pandemic in Norway. Disability and Health Journal.
- (2021) Effects of High-Intensity Interval Training After Stroke (The HIIT Stroke Study) on Physical and Cognitive Function: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 102 (9).
- (2020) Comparison of peak oxygen uptake between upper-body exercise modes: A systematic literature review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 11:412.
- (2019) Effects of different increments in workload and duration on peak physiological responses during seated upper-body poling. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 119 (9).
- (2018) Peak oxygen uptake in Paralympic sitting sports: A systematic literature review, meta- and pooled-data analysis. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Arm Cycling Combined with Passive Leg Cycling Enhances VO2peak in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury Above the Sixth Thoracic Vertebra. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) Oxygen uptake during functional activities after stroke - Reliability and validity of a portable ergospirometry system. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (10).
- (2016) Arm crank and wheelchair ergometry produce similar peak oxygen uptake but different work economy values in individuals with spinal cord injury. BioMed Research International. vol. 2016.
- (2016) The effect from maximal bench press strength training on work economy during wheelchair propulsion in men with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. vol. 54 (10).
- (2013) Effect of lower extremity functional electrical stimulation pulsed isometric contractions on arm cycling peak oxygen uptake in spinal cord injured individuals. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 45 (3).
- (2012) Lower Extremity Functional Electrical Stimulation Isometric Contractions Augment Arm Cycling Peak Oxygen Uptake In Spinal Cord Injured Individuals. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Effect of leg vascular occlusion on arm cycling peak oxygen uptake in spinal cord-injured individuals. Spinal Cord. vol. 50.
- (2012) Effect of High Aerobic Intensity Interval Treadmill Walking in People With Chronic Stroke: A Pilot Study With One Year Follow-Up. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. vol. 19 (4).
- (2011) Effect of aerobic high-intensity hybrid training on stroke volume and peak oxygen consumption in men with spinal cord injury. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 90 (5).
- (2016) Treningsøvelser for rullestolbrukere. 2016. ISBN 978-82-93352-98-3.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Paraidrett. Idrettsfysioterapeuten. Breddeidrett - toppidrett - aktivitetsmedisin.
- (2019) Idrett og funksjonshemning. Idrettsvitenskap : perspektiver og praksis.
- (2018) Peak oxygen uptake in different upper-body exercise modes. Program book Rehabmove 2018.
- (2007) VO2peak and Stroke Volume of the heart are enhanced by aerobic high intensity interval hybrid training in Spinal Cord Injured individuals. 2007.