Anne Lovise Nordstoga
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Novel approach towards musculoskeletal phenotypes. European Journal of Pain.
- (2020) Usability and Acceptability of an App (SELFBACK) to Support Self-Management of Low Back Pain: Mixed Methods Study. JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies. vol. 7 (2).
- (2020) A digital decision support system (selfBACK) for improved self-management of low back pain: a pilot study with 6-week follow-up. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies. vol. 6 (72).
- (2019) Longitudinal associations of kinematics and fear-avoidance beliefs with disability, work ability and pain intensity in persons with low back pain. Musculoskeletal Science and Practice. vol. 41.
- (2019) Improvement in Work Ability, Psychological Distress and Pain Sites in Relation to Low Back Pain Prognosis: A Longitudinal Observational Study in Primary Care. Spine. vol. 44 (7).
- (2019) Long-term changes in body weight and physical activity in relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality: the HUNT study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. vol. 16 (45).
- (2019) An App-Delivered Self-Management Program for People With Low Back Pain: Protocol for the selfBACK Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 8 (12).
- (2019) Influence of sleep problems and co-occurring musculoskeletal pain on long-term prognosis of chronic low back pain: the HUNT Study. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- (2018) Improved cardiorespiratory fitness after occupational rehabilitation in merged diagnostic groups. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (AOEM). vol. 30:16.
- (2018) Concurrent changes in physical activity and body weight in relation to all-cause and cardiovascular mortality: the HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.