Anders G. Finstad
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Holocene extinctions of a top predator—Effects of time, habitat area and habitat subdivision. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 89 (5).
- (2020) Omfattende spredning og bekjempelse av gjedde i Trøndelag. Vann. vol. 55 (01 2020).
- (2020) Integrating dispersal along freshwater ecosystems into species distribution models. Diversity and Distributions: A journal of biological invasions and biodiversity. vol. 26.
- (2020) Alien species in Norway: results from quantitative ecological impact assessments. Ecological Solutions and Evidence. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Drivers of diet patterns in a globally distributed freshwater fish species. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 76 (8).
- (2019) Alien plants, animals, fungi and algae in Norway: an inventory of neobiota. Biological Invasions. vol. 21 (10).
- (2019) Generic ecological impact assessment of alien species (GEIAA): the third generation of assessments in Norway. Biological Invasions. vol. 21 (9).
- (2018) Introduced European smelt (Osmerus eperlanus) affects food web and fish community in a large Norwegian lake. Biological Invasions. vol. 21.
- (2018) Contrasting spatial, temporal and environmental patterns in observation and specimen based species occurrence data. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2018) Modelling climate change effects on Atlantic salmon: Implications for mitigation in regulated rivers. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 631-632.
- (2017) Amphibian recovery after a decrease in acidic precipitation. Ambio. vol. 47 (3).
- (2017) Hydropower impacts on reservoir fish populations are modified by environmental variation. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 618.
- (2017) Catchment vegetation and temperature mediating trophic interactions and production in plankton communities. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Spatial diffusion modelling of juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) shows ontogenetic increase in movement rates. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 74 (2).
- (2017) Linking watershed and microhabitat characteristics: effects on production of Atlantic salmonids (Salmo salar and Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 26 (2).
- (2017) When soft waters becomes softer; drivers of critically low levels of Ca in Norwegian lakes. Limnology and Oceanography. vol. 62 (1).
- (2017) Community structure affects trophic ontogeny in a predatory fish. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Interactions between local population density and limited habitat resources determine movements of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 74 (12).
- (2016) Community structure influences species’ abundance along environmental gradients. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 85 (1).
- (2016) From greening to browning: Catchment vegetation development and reduced S-deposition promote organic carbon load on decadal time scales in Nordic lakes. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.