Emne - Musikk 1 for erasmus - MGLU1901
MGLU1901 - Musikk 1 for erasmus
The course has the following main components: Learning to play, listen to and create music. Exploring a variety of musical culture(s), music teaching for primary school children, and an outline of the current status of music as a practical and aesthetic subject in the Norwegian school system. Research based knowledge, theory and methods will be the foundation for all work within the subject. Educational materials and work methods within the course will provide the students with knowledge, skills, and experience that prepare them for teaching the elements of performing, creating, experiencing and understanding music.
- have knowledge about how to lead and facilitate learning in music
- can sing, and use their voice in a variety of ways
- can accompany and express themself musically playing a range of instruments
- take part in activities with dance, movement and bodily expression
- can discuss and reflect on differences and similarities between the music education in Norway and to that of their home country
- can create music with digital or traditional instruments
- can collaborate with fellow students in creative and practical work
Læringsformer og aktiviteter
Ways of teaching include various forms of group work, lectures, and practical musical work. The students will take part in a learning process in which they will develop knowledge, skills and general competence through production, interpretation and performance of music. This will require a large amount of individual effort as well as working in teams. The students will receive supervision in groups and individually. Process orientated teaching with a high degree of student voice and activity, such as playing, creating and exploring is the foundation of the course.
- Obligatoriske arbeidskrav iht. emnebeskrivelsen
Mer om vurdering
Compulsory activities: Various obligatory assignments, including:
- Class singing
- Music making
- Written assignment on music and culture
- Group presentations and individual tests: 100 %
- Educational work, dance, class singing, group work: 80 %
- Ensembles: 80 %
- Music making: 80 %
In the case of a high absence rate, compensatory work may be assigned.
Compulsory assignments are evaluated with a pass or fail. All compulsory assignments must be completed successfully for the students to sit for the exam.
Assignment consisting of two parts: Music & culture and Music making. The parts are weighted equally and will result in one total letter grade.
Krever opptak til studieprogram:
Diverse studier - Fakultet for samfunns- og utdanningsvitenskap (EMNE/SU)
Grunnskolelærerutdanning 1.-7. trinn (MGLU1-7)
Knowledge of different forms of musical notation, basic skills in playing, singing, music production and/or dancing.
List of course material will be published on Blackboard.
Studiepoeng: 15.0 SP
Studienivå: Grunnleggende emner, nivå I
Termin nr.: 1
Undervises: VÅR 2023
Undervisningsspråk: Engelsk, Norsk
- Lærer- og lektorutdanning
Institutt for lærerutdanning
- Termin Statuskode Vurdering Vekting Hjelpemidler Dato Tid Eksamens- system Rom *
Rom Bygning Antall kandidater
- * Skriftlig eksamen plasseres på rom 3 dager før eksamensdato. Hvis mer enn ett rom er oppgitt, finner du ditt rom på Studentweb.
For mer info om oppmelding til og gjennomføring av eksamen, se "Innsida - Eksamen"