Emne - Å forske med kunsten som metodologisk praksis - LOS8033
LOS8033 - Å forske med kunsten som metodologisk praksis
Karakter: Bestått/ Ikke bestått
The content of the subject is to develop the ability to articulate, document and critically and ethically reflect about the methodological level of own and others' research in and with the arts. Methodology is understood as every aspect connected to the researcher's choices connected to how the research project is committed.
Central themes are:
- Contextualization on a larger methodological field
- Research questions and matterials
- Documentation, analysis and interpretation
- The relation between researcher and research participants, and ownership to the material
- Dialoguing with theory
- Languaging artistic practice and with-writing
- Methodological quality
- has expert understanding of artistic research as methodological practice
- has advanced knowledge about and can evaluate the context of existing methodologies and projects on the field, like artistic research, arts-based research, A/R/Tography, performative inquiry, practice-led research, sensory and embodied ethnography, rhizomatic research.
- has advanced knowledge about and can contribute innovatively to deeper understanding of how artistic research creativity and ethics intermingle.
- can make visible, document and critically reflect about own and other researchers' projects from a methodological perspective and position this work in relation to a larger, research field
- can carry out own research in an ethically just and fair way towards participants, materials, contexts and larger surroundings affected by the research project, and critically evaluate the project from an ethical perspective
- is able to language and write with and from the artistic research project, where the aim is to not reduce, but keep alive and reflect, the complexity and polyvocality of artistic research.
- has advanced competence in dialoguing with theory, understood as ways of infusing and cross-fertilizing the artistic research project with new perspectives, including necessary friction.
- has expert competence in analysing and interpreting an artistic research material.
Læringsformer og aktiviteter
Performative approaches and student-active taks, lectures, collaborations, readings, descussions, digital expositions, work-in-progress sharing, written reflections.
- Kollokvie 1
- Kollokvie 2
- Deling av underveisarbeid
- Godkjent selvvalgt litteratur
- 80 % oppmøte
Mer om vurdering
- Digital exposition, including theory-infused written reflection (Individual)
- Colloquium 1
- Colloquium 2
- Work-in-progress sharing
- Approved self-chosen syllabus
- Attendance: 80 %
Through the tasks the student shall develop ways of reflecting around the methodological level in a way that suits the projects investigated, including written parts.
Begrenset opptak til undervisning. For nærmere opplysninger: https://i.ntnu.no/wiki/-/wiki/Norsk/Opptak+til+adgangsbegrensede+emner
Experience as artist or artist-teacher.
Master's degree or equivalent. PhD students are ranked first upon admission. Admission restrictions*: The course is limited to a of maximum 25 students, where 6 spots are reserved for applicants from other institutions affiliated with NorTED (www.nor-ted.com). If there are less than 5 applicants, the Department of Teacher Education reserves the right to cancel the course. * Applicants will be ranked based on the following criteria and deadline for applications can be found here: https://www.ntnu.no/ilu/phd-emner
Studiepoeng: 5.0 SP
Studienivå: Doktorgrads nivå
Termin nr.: 1
Undervises: VÅR 2024
- Lærer- og lektorutdanning
- Termin Statuskode Vurdering Vekting Hjelpemidler Dato Tid Eksamens- system Rom *
Rom Bygning Antall kandidater
- Vår ORD Oppgave 100/100 INSPERA
Rom Bygning Antall kandidater
- * Skriftlig eksamen plasseres på rom 3 dager før eksamensdato. Hvis mer enn ett rom er oppgitt, finner du ditt rom på Studentweb.
For mer info om oppmelding til og gjennomføring av eksamen, se "Innsida - Eksamen"