Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Førsteamanuensis i medisinsk statistikk ved Klinisk forskningsenhet Midt-Norge, Det medisinske fakultet.
Dr.ing i Statistikk , Institutt for matematiske fag, NTNU (2003)
Siv.ing. i Industriell matematikk, NTNU (1992)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Stable incidence but regional differences in retinopathy of prematurity in Norway from 2009 to 2017. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2020) A systematic switch from originator infliximab to biosimilar infliximab in patients with non-infectious uveitis. American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- (2020) Traumatic axonal injury on clinical MRI: association with the Glasgow Coma Scale score at scene of injury or at admission and prolonged posttraumatic amnesia. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 135.
- (2020) Mid-Pregnancy Insomnia and its Association with Perinatal Depressive Symptoms: A Prospective Cohort Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Mid-pregnancy insomnia is associated with concurrent and postpartum maternal anxiety and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 266.
- (2020) The prevalence and stability of sleep-wake disturbance and fatigue throughout the first year after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 37 (23).
- (2020) Personal factors associated with postconcussion symptoms 3 months after mild traumatic brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- (2020) Digital technology to deliver a lifestyle-integrated exercise intervention in young seniors – the PreventIT feasibility randomised controlled trial. Frontiers in Digital Health. vol. 2.
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Trajectories of Pain in Patients Undergoing Lung Cancer Surgery: A Longitudinal Prospective Study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
- (2019) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2019) Electrophysiological characteristics in children with listening difficulties, with or without auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (11).
- (2019) Contralateral suppression of otoacoustic emissions in a clinical sample of children with auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Change in Headache Suffering and Predictors of Headache after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Population-Based, Controlled, Longitudinal Study with Twelve-Month Follow-Up. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (23).
- (2019) Insomnia late in pregnancy is associated with perinatal anxiety: A longitudinal cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 248.
- (2019) Cognitive Reserve Moderates Cognitive Outcome After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 101 (1).
- (2019) Short and long-term clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a late-phase community-based balance and gait exercise program following hip fracture. The EVA-HIP randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (11).
- (2019) Circulating microRNAs as predictive biomarkers of myocardial infarction: Evidence from the HUNT study. Atherosclerosis. vol. 289.
- (2019) NeoDoppler: New ultrasound technology for continous cerebral circulation monitoring in neonates. Pediatric Research. vol. 87 (1).
- (2018) A randomised cross-over study showed no difference in diaphragm activity during weaning from respiratory support. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (10).