Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Statistiker ved Enhet for anvendt klinisk forskning, Det medisinske fakultet.
Dr.ing i Statistikk , Institutt for matematiske fag, NTNU (2003)
Siv.ing. i Industriell matematikk, NTNU (1992)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Effect of high-intensity interval training on fitness, fat mass and cardiometabolic biomarkers in children with obesity: a randomised controlled trial. Sports Medicine. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Does a parent-administrated early motor intervention influence general movements and movement character at 3 months of age in infants born preterm?. Early Human Development. vol. 112.
- (2017) Normative data for diagnosing auditory processing disorder in Norwegian children aged 7-12 years. International Journal of Audiology.
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer 2017 Aug 24;5(1):107. doi: 10.1186/s40168-017-0319-x. Microbiome. vol. 5(1) (107).
- (2017) Stroke in a resource-constrained hospital in Madagascar. BMC Research Notes. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Applying successive linear programming for stochastic short-term hydropower optimization. Electric power systems research. vol. 130.
- (2016) Circulating microRNAs predict future fatal myocardial infarction in healthy individuals - The HUNT study. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 97.
- (2016) Exercise Training Normalizes Timing of Left Ventricular Untwist Rate, but Not Peak Untwist Rate, in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and Diastolic Dysfunction: A Pilot Study. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 29 (5).
- (2016) Early skin-to-skin contact or incubatorfor very preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) Functional screening of toll-like receptors in seven trophoblast cell lines. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) Toll-like receptor profiling of seven trophoblast cell lines warrants caution for translation to primary trophoblasts. Placenta. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) Fast food increases postprandial cardiac workload in type 2 diabetes independent of pre-exercise: A pilot study. Nutrition Journal. vol. 14 (79).
- (2010) A Bayesian hierarchical model for quantitative real-time PCR data. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. vol. 9 (1).
- (2010) DHA alters expression of target proteins of cancer therapy in chemotherapy resistant SW620 colon cancer cells. Nutrition and Cancer. vol. 62 (5).
- (2009) The Antiproliferative Effect of EPA in HL60 Cells is Mediated by Alterations in Calcium Homeostasis. Lipids. vol. 44 (2).
- (2009) Docosahexaenoic acid activates some SREBP-2 targets independent of cholesterol and ER stress in SW620 colon cancer cells. Lipids. vol. 44 (8).
- (2008) DHA induces ER stress and growth arrest in human colon cancer cells: association with cholesterol and calcium homeostasis. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 49.