Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Trygve Brautaset er Professor i syntetisk biologi og har forskningsfokus innenfor mikrobiell molekylærbiologi. Brautaset er prosjektleder for tre pågående ERA prosjekter. Brautaset er også leder for Senter for Digitalt Liv Norge, varamedlem i Bioteknologirådet og styremedlem i bioteknologibedriften Vectron Biosolutions.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Composition analysis and minimal treatments to solubilize 6 polysaccharides from the brown seaweed Laminaria digitata 7 for microbial growth of thermophiles. Journal of Applied Phycology.
- (2020) Methanol-based acetoin production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus. Green Chemistry. vol. 22.
- (2020) Translational regulation of periplasmic folding assistants and proteases as a valuable strategy to improve production of translocated recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli. BMC Biotechnology.
- (2020) Functional characterization of three Azotobacter chroococcum alginate-modifying enzymes related to the Azotobacter vinelandii AlgE mannuronan C-5-epimerase family. Scientific Reports.
- (2020) Production of Value-Added Chemicals by Bacillus methanolicus Strains Cultivated on Mannitol and Extracts of Seaweed Saccharina latissima at 50C. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Monitoring Parallel Robotic Cultivations with Online Multivariate Analysis. Processes.
- (2020) Establishment of a functional system for recombinant production of secreted proteins at 50 °C in the thermophilic Bacillus methanolicus. Microbial Cell Factories.
- (2020) Transaldolase in Bacillus methanolicus: biochemical characterization and biological role in ribulose monophosphate cycle. BMC Microbiology.
- (2019) Construction and characterization of broad-host-range reporter plasmid suitable for on-line analysis of bacterial host responses related to recombinant protein production. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 18 (80).
- (2019) Establishment and application of CRISPR interference to affect sporulation, hydrogen peroxide detoxification, and mannitol catabolism in the methylotrophic thermophile Bacillus methanolicus. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 103 (14).
- (2018) Genetic Tools and Techniques for Recombinant Expression in Thermophilic Bacillaceae. Microorganisms. vol. 6 (42).
- (2017) A novel expression system for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Carbohydrate Research. vol. 448.
- (2017) The XylS/Pm regulator/promoter system and its use in fundamental studies of bacterial gene expression, recombinant protein production and metabolic engineering. Microbial Biotechnology. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Methanol-based γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus strains. Industrial crops and products (Print). vol. 106.
- (2017) 6-Phosphofructokinase and ribulose-5-phosphate 3-epimerase in methylotrophic Bacillus methanolicus ribulose monophosphate cycle. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (10).
- (2017) L-lysine production by Bacillus methanolicus: Genome-based mutational analysis and L-lysine secretion engineering. Journal of Biotechnology. vol. 244.
- (2017) Methanol as a carbon substrate in the bio-economy: metabolic engineering of aerobic methylotrophic bacteria for production of value-added chemicals. Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) Thraustochytrids as production organisms for docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), squalene, and carotenoids. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 100 (10).
- (2016) Quantitative metabolomics of the thermophilic methylotroph Bacillus methanolicus. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 15 (92).
- (2016) Genome-based genetic tool development for Bacillus methanolicus: Theta-and rolling circle-replicating plasmids for inducible gene expression and application to methanol-based cadaverine production. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 7.