Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) A novel expression system for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Carbohydrate Research. vol. 448.
- (2017) The XylS/Pm regulator/promoter system and its use in fundamental studies of bacterial gene expression, recombinant protein production and metabolic engineering. Microbial Biotechnology. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Methanol-based γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus strains. Industrial crops and products (Print). vol. 106.
- (2017) 6-Phosphofructokinase and ribulose-5-phosphate 3-epimerase in methylotrophic Bacillus methanolicus ribulose monophosphate cycle. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (10).
- (2017) L-lysine production by Bacillus methanolicus: Genome-based mutational analysis and L-lysine secretion engineering. Journal of Biotechnology. vol. 244.
- (2017) Methanol as a carbon substrate in the bio-economy: metabolic engineering of aerobic methylotrophic bacteria for production of value-added chemicals. Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) Thraustochytrids as production organisms for docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), squalene, and carotenoids. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 100 (10).
- (2016) Quantitative metabolomics of the thermophilic methylotroph Bacillus methanolicus. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 15 (92).
- (2016) Genome-based genetic tool development for Bacillus methanolicus: Theta-and rolling circle-replicating plasmids for inducible gene expression and application to methanol-based cadaverine production. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Draft genome sequence of the docosahexaenoic acid producing thraustochytrid Aurantiochytrium sp. T66. Genomics Data. vol. 8.
- (2015) Transcriptome analysis of thermophilic methylotrophic Bacillus methanolicus MGA3 using RNA-sequencing provides detailed insights into its previously uncharted transcriptional landscape. BMC Genomics. vol. 16:73 (1).
- (2015) Engineering Escherichia coli for methanol conversion. Metabolic engineering. vol. 28.
- (2015) Methanol-based cadaverine production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus strains. Microbial Biotechnology. vol. 8 (2).
- (2014) Production and glucosylation of C50 and C40 carotenoids by metabolically engineered Corynebacterium glutamuicum. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 98 (3).
- (2014) Complete genome sequence of Bacillus methanolicus MGA3, a thermotolerant amino acid producing methylotroph. Journal of Biotechnology. vol. 188.
- (2014) Characterization of two transketolases encoded on the chromosome and the plasmid pBM19 of the facultative ribulose monophosphate cycle methylotroph Bacillus methanolicus. BMC Microbiology. vol. 14:7.
- (2014) Methylotrophy in the thermophilic Bacillus methanolicus, basic insights and application for commodity production from methanol. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 99 (2).
- (2014) Proteomic analysis of the thermophilic methylotroph Bacillus methanolicus MGA3. Proteomics. vol. 14 (6).
- (2013) A comparative analysis of the properties of regulated promoter systems commonly used for recombinant gene expression in Escherichia coli. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 12 (26).
- (2013) Combinatorial Mutagenesis and Selection to Understand and Improve Yeast Promoters. Biomedical research. vol. 2013:926985.