Tora Sund Morken
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Overlege ved Øyeavdelingen, St.Olavs Hospital og førsteamanuensis i øyesykdommer ved INB, NTNU. Del av Forskningsgruppe for Øyesykdommer - Institutt for nevromedisin og bevegelsesvitenskap - NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Patient satisfaction following a switch from treat-and- extend to observe-and-plan regimen in age-related macular degeneration. BMJ Open Ophthalmology.
- (2022) Deep learning identify retinal nerve fibre and choroid layers as markers of age-related macular degeneration in the classification of macular spectral-domain optical coherence tomography volumes. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2021) Visuopathy of prematurity: is retinopathy just the tip of the iceberg?. Pediatric Research.
- (2019) Transient effect of melatonin treatment after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in rats. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (12).
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Retinopathy of prematurity, visual and neurodevelopmental outcome, and imaging of the central nervous system. Seminars in Perinatology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2017) Neuroprotective Treatments after Perinatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Brain Injury Evaluated with Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Developmental Neuroscience. vol. 39 (1-4).
- (2017) Early metabolite changes after melatonin treatment in neonatal rats with hypoxic-ischemic brain injury studied by in-vivo 1H MR spectroscopy. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2017) Systemic Inflammation-Associated Proteins and Retinopathy of Prematurity in Infants Born Before the 28th Week of Gestation. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. vol. 58 (14).
- (2017) Retinopathy of prematurity: Inflammation, choroidal degeneration, and novel promising therapeutic strategies. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 14 (165).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) No improvement of neuronal metabolism in the reperfusion phase with melatonin treatment after hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in the neonatal rat. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 136 (2).
- (2016) Glucose and intermediary metabolism and astrocyte–neuron interactions following neonatal hypoxia–ischemia in rat. Neurochemical Research. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Glucose metabolism and astrocyte-neuron interactions in the neonatal brain. Neurochemistry International. vol. 82.
- (2014) The pentose phosphate pathway and pyruvate carboxylation after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 34.
- (2014) Altered astrocyte-neuronal interactions after hypoxia-ischemia in the neonatal brain in female and male rats. Stroke. vol. 45 (9).
- (2014) Neuron-astrocyte interactions, pyruvate carboxylation and the pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal rat brain. Neurochemical Research. vol. 39 (3).
- (2013) Pyruvate carboxylation in astrocytes and the pentose phosphate pathway are affected after neonatatal hypoxic brain injury - a C-13 NMR spectroscopic study. Glia. vol. 61.
- (2013) The pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal brain. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 125.
- (2013) Glucose and acetate metabolism and glutamate-glutamine cycle in postnatal brain development. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 125.