Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
SMILE: A Smart Mobility Approach of European Border Security http://smile-h2020.eu/smile/
IQMED: Image Quality enhancement in MEDical diagnosis, monitoring and treatment funded by IKTPLUSS Norway
SWAN: Secure Access Control over Wide Area Network funded by IKTPLUSS Norway https://www.ntnu.edu/iik/swan
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) User interface evaluation of a ski injuries management system. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 496.
- (2017) SMONT - an Ontology for crime solving through Social Media. International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies.
- (2017) Death anxiety and visual oculomotor processing of arousing stimuli in a free view setting. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2016) An integrated children disease prediction tool within a special social network. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 221.
- (2016) Data-driven Machine Learning Model in District Heating System for Heat Load Prediction: A Comparison Study. Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing. vol. 2016.
- (2016) Towards Understanding the MOOC Trend: Pedagogical Challenges and Business Opportunities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9753.
- (2016) Ontologies for Social Media Digital Evidence. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. vol. 10 (6).
- (2016) SEMCON: A semantic and contextual objective metric for enriching domain ontology concepts. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) Efficient Melanoma Detection Using Texture-Based RSurf Features. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9730.
- (2016) Control System of a Semi-Autonomous Mobile Robot. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (25).
- (2016) Kan du klare å spare mer strøm enn naboen?. Oppland arbeiderblad.
- (2016) A new ski injury registration system architecture using mobile applications to enhance skiing safety. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM). vol. 10 (4).
- (2015) Efficient Real-Time Pixelwise Object Class Labeling for Safe Human-Robot Collaboration in Industrial Domain. JMLR: Workshop and Conference Proceedings. vol. 43.
- (2012) An Architectural Approach to Building Ambient Intelligent Travel Companions. International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (IJEHMC). vol. 3 (3).
- (2008) Reciprocity Between the Cerebellum and the Cerebral Cortex: Nonlinear Dynamics in Microscopic Modules fop Generating Voluntary Motor Commands. Complexity. vol. 14 (2).
- (2003) A LEARNING BASED AND VISION GUIDED ROBOTIC AGENT REPLANNING FRAMEWORK. International Journal of Computational Intelligence. vol. 1 (1).
- (2010) Proceedings of the second Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Symposium : November 22, 2010 Høgskolen i Gjøvik. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-519-2704-8.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Improving Document Classification Effectiveness Using Knowledge Exploited by Ontologies. The 22nd International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, NLDB 2017, held in Liège, Belgium, in June 2017..
- (2017) Supervised Ontology-Based Document Classification Model. Proceeding: ICCDA '17 Proceedings of the International Conference on Compute and Data Analysis.
- (2017) Combining Deep Learning and Hand-Crafted Features for Skin Lesion Classification. 2016 Sixth International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications (IPTA).
- (2016) User Interface Evaluation of a Ski Injuries Management System. Advances in Human Factors in Sports and Outdoor Recreation; Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Human Factors in Sports and Outdoor Recreation, July 27-31, 2016, Walt Disney World®, Florida, USA.
- (2016) Security and Privacy Considerations for IoT Application on Smart Grids: Survey and Research Challenges. 2016 IEEE 4th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud Workshops (FiCloudW).
- (2016) An EHR system architecture for Albania for improving health care services and its implementation. 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “Information Systems and Technology Innovations:the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy” Proceedings Book.
- (2016) Legal and ethical considerations for transmission and storage of shared e-health data: A review. 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “Information Systems and Technology Innovations:the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy” Proceedings Book.
- (2016) Low-Cost Scene Modeling using a Density Function Improves Segmentation Performance. 2016 25th IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN).
- (2015) An Intelligent Model for Predicting the Occurrence of Skiing Injuries. 2015 5th National Symposium on Information Technology: Towards New Smart World (NSITNSW); Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 17-19 February, 2015.
- (2015) A machine learning approach to increase energy efficiency in district heating systems. Environmental Engineering and Computer Application: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Computer Application (ICEECA 2014), Hong Kong, 25–26 December 2014.
- (2015) Enhancing the Learner’s Performance Analysis Using SMEUS Semantic E-learning System and Business Intelligence Technologies. Learning and Collaboration Technologies.
- (2015) The impact of environmental factors to skiing injuries: Bayesian regularization neural network model for predicting skiing injuries. 6th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2015; July 13-15, 2015 Denton, USA.
- (2015) A Cloud Computing Framework for Smarter District Heating Systems. Proceedings of The 2015 Smart World Congress.
- (2015) A Novel Cache and SSD-based Index Structure for Health Record Indexing. Digital Healthcare Empowering Europeans, Proceedings of MIE2015.
- (2015) A relevance feedback based image retrieval approach for improved performance. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).
- (2015) Automatic detection of colonoscopic anomalies using capsule endoscopy. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Proceedings, 27-30 September 2015,Quebec city, Canada.
- (2015) A General Framework for Text Document Classification Using SEMCON and ACVSR. Human Interface and the Management of Information. Information and Knowledge Design 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2015) Analysis of Online Social Networks Posts to Investigate Suspects Using SEMCON. Social Computing and Social Media 7th International Conference, SCSM 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) An Improved Concept Vector Space Model for Ontology Based Classification. SITIS 2015 - The 11th International Conference on Signal Image Technology & Internet System.
- (2015) SEMCON: Semantic and contextual objective metric. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 9th International Conference on Semantic Computing.
- (2015) Using Context-Aware and Semantic Similarity Based Model to Enrich Ontology Concepts. Natural Language Processing and Information Systems; 20th International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, NLDB 2015, Passau, Germany, June 17-19, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) How to Tune a Random Forest for Real-time Segmentation in Safe Human-Robot Collaboration?. HCI International 2015 - Posters’ Extended Abstracts International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015. Proceedings, Part I.
- (2015) Knowledge, Technology and Innovation (KTI): Opportunities, Issues and Challenges of KTI transfer between Norway and the Balkans countries. ITHET 2015, 14th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training; 11-13 June, 2015, Lisbon, Portugal.
- (2015) A Novel System Architecture for Efficient Management of Skiing Injuries. Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Interactive Mobile Communication Technologies and Learning(IMCL); 19-20 November 2015, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- (2014) A Review of Using Online Social Networks for Investigative Activities. Social Computing and Social Media 6th International Conference, SCSM 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014. Proceedings.
- (2014) Pixelwise Object Class Segmentation based on Synthetic Data using an Optimized Training Strategy. First International Conference on Networks & Soft Computing (ICNSC2014), Proceedings; 19-20 Aug. 2014; Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- (2014) Objective Keyword Selection For Lecture Video Annotation. 5th European Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP); Desember 10-12, 2014, Paris, France.
- (2014) Systematic Ski Injury Registration using a Digital Platform. e-Health – For Continuity of Care.
- (2014) Building Domain Ontologies for Hyperlinked Multimedia Pedagogical Platforms. HCI International 2014 - Posters' Extended Abstracts. International Conference, HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014. Proceedings, Part II.
- (2014) New Takes on Learning in Organizations When Using Role Play Simulation. ECKM 2014 - The Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Knowledge Management.
- (2013) Semantic Keyword Selection for Automatic Video Annotation. International Conference on Signal-Image Technology and Internet-Based Systems SITIS 2013; 2–5 December 2013; Kyoto, Japan.
- (2013) Multimodal Biometric Authentication using Fingerprint and Iris Recognition in Identity Management. 2013 Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, IIH-MSP 2013, Proceedings; 16-18 October 2013, Beijing, China.
- (2013) Playful participation for learning in higher education — The introduction of participatory role play simulation in a course at Hedmark University College. 12th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET); 10-12 October 2013; Antalya, TURKEY.
- (2012) Semantic Tags for Lecture Videos. The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, ICSC 2012; September 19th-21st, 2012, Palermo, Italy.
- (2012) Adult video content detection using Machine Learning Techniques. SITIS 2012, The 8th International Conference on Signal Image Technology and Internet Based Systems; 25-29, November 2012, Sorrento - Naples, Italy.
- (2011) Group Identification at Border Crossing Points. BIOSIG 2011, Proceedings - International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group; 8.-9. September 2011 in Darmstadt.
- (2010) Enhanced Learning Outcome Using Participative Role Play Simulation. ITHET '10. 9th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training, 2010.
- (2010) A survey on the need and use of AI in game agensts. Modeling, simulation, and optimization : focus on applications.
- (2009) Possibilities for learning in game artificial intelligence. Proceedings of the First Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Symposium.
- (2008) A survey on the need and use of AI in game agents. Proceedings of the 2008 Spring Simulation MultiConference (SpringSim'08).
- (2008) Novelty Detection in and Between Different Modalities http://link.aip.org/link/?APCPCS/969/818/1. SPACE TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL FORUM-STAIF 2008:.
- (2007) Novel Rock Detection Intelligence for Space Exploration Based on Non-Symbolic Algorithms and Concepts. Space Technology and applications international forum STAIF.11th Conference on Thermothysiscs Applications in Microgravity. Albuquerque, New Mexico 11-15- Febrauary 2007.
- (2007) The Mind Agents in Netlogo 3.1. Proceedings of the 2007 Spring Simulation multiconference (SpringSim*07). Agent-Directed simulation symposium. DEVS integrative M& S Symposium . High performance computing symposium.
- (2006) A Proposal for Algorithms in the Human Brain. CogSci 2006 The 28th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society.
- (2006) Does the Human Brain Have Algorithms?. ICAI'06: Proceedings PROCEEDINGS OF THE 2006 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Editor Hamid R. Arabnia 1-932415-97-1 (1-932415-98-X).
- (2005) Innate planning mechanisms. Modelling natural action selection; proceedings of an international workshop / Joanna J. Bryson , Tony J. Prescott and Anil K. Seth (editors).
- (2002) Data-Driven Machine-Learning Approach for predicting missing values in large data sets: A comparison Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2017) Sparse coded handcrafted and deep features for colon capsule video summarization. IEEE CBMS 2017 . IEEE; 2017-06-22 - 2017-06-24.
- (2016) Improving Skin Lesion Segmentation in Dermoscopic Images by Thin Artefacts Removal Methods. 6th Euuropean Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP2016) . IEEE; 2016-10-25 - 2016-10-27.
- (2016) Low-Cost Scene Modeling using a Density Function Improves Segmentation Performance. ROMAN 2016 . IEEE; New York. 2016-08-26 - 2016-08-31.
- (2015) A Cloud Computing Framework for Smarter District Heating Systems. The 7th International Symposium on UbiCom Frontiers - Innovative Research, Systems and Technologies (UFirst2015) ; Beijing. 2015-08-10 - 2015-08-14.
- (2015) Automatic detection of colonoscopic anomalies using capsule endoscopy. The International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) ; Québec. 2015-09-27 - 2015-09-30.
- (2015) Improving Human Pose Recognition Accuracy using CRF modeling. 28th IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) ; Boston, Massachusetts. 2015-06-08 - 2015-06-10.
- (2015) How Does Energy Minimization Improve Recognizing Human Poses for Safe Human-Robot Collaboration?. 10th International Conference, EMMCVPR 2015 ; Hong Kong. 2015-01-13 - 2015-01-16.
- (2014) Pixelwise Object Class Segmentation based on Synthetic Data using an Optimized Training Strategy. International Conference on Networks & Soft Computing (ICNSC 14) . Vignan Foundation For Science, Technology & Research (Vignan; Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. 2014-08-19 - 2014-08-20.
- (2013) Biometric Authentication using Fingerprint and Iris Recognition in Identity Management. The Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing ; Beijing. 2013-10-16 - 2013-10-18.
- (2013) Playful Participation for Learning in Higher Education -the Introduction of Participatory Role Play Simulation in a Course at Hedmark University College. 9th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training ; Antalaya. 2013-10-10 - 2013-10-12.
- (2012) EHRs, Mobile Technologies and Policies on the Move to Pervasive Care. Workshop: "EHRs, Mobile Technologies and Policies on the Move to Pervasive Care” . MIE2012; 2012-08-27.
- (2012) What is e-health - its concepts, approaches and products?. Velferdteknologikonferansen 2012 ; 2012-10-03 - 2012-10-04.
- (2011) An Architectural Approach to Building Ambient Intelligent Travel Companies. The 8th International Conference on Wearable Micro and Nano Technologies for Personalized Health ; 2011-06-29 - 2011-07-01.
- (2010) Enchanced lerarning outcome using participative role play simulation. ITHET 2010 ; Cappadocia, Tyrkia. 2010-04-29 - 2010-05-01.
- (2010) Robots. Nasjonal sikkerhetsdag . Norsk senter for informasjonssikring (NorSIS) and HIG; Kunnskapsparken. 2010-04-22.
- (2010) SCAM: Safer Children Internet Access. RFID-RNET Worskshop ; 2010-05-10 - 2010-05-11.
- (2010) Serious Game Design for Military Training. Games: Design and Research Conference ; Høgskulen i Volda. 2010-06-03 - 2010-06-04.
- (2009) Possibilities for learning in game artificial intelligence. the First Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Symposium ; 2009-11-22.
- (2008) A survey on the need and use of AI in game agensts. Spring Simulation Multiconference Springsim ; Ottawa, Canada. 2008-04-14 - 2008-04-17.
- (2007) Artificial intelligence and "learning regions" - an outline to research adventure. Regions in focus ; Lisabon. 2007-05-27 - 2007-05-29.
- (2007) The Mind Agents In Netlogo 3.1. Agent Directed Simulation (ADS'07) ; Norfolk, VA. 2007-03-25 - 2007-03-29.
- (2007) Novel Rock Detection Intelligence for Space Exploration based on Non-Symbolic Algorithms and Concepts. the Space Technology and Applications International Forum 2007 (STAIF?07) ; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2007-02-11 - 2007-02-15.
- (2006) Security Issues in Adaptive Distributed Systems. the Fourteenth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2006) ; Goteborg. 2006-06-07 - 2006-06-09.
- (2006) A Computational Model of A Cortical-Cerebellar Microscopic Module. Sixth Understanding Complex Systems Symposium ; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Usa. 2006-05-15 - 2006-05-18.
- (2006) Improved Control of a Distributed Processing Module Using a Physiologically Inspired Activation Function. Second Annual Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Conference ; Houston, Texas. 2006-11-15 - 2006-11-16.
- (2006) Does the Human Brain Have Algorithms?. the 2006 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI?06) ; Las Vegas. 2006-06-26 - 2006-06-29.
- (2006) Non-Symbolic Algorithms and Concepts in the Human Brain. Second Annual Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Conference ; Houston, Texas. 2006-11-15 - 2006-11-16.
- (2006) A Computational Model Of A Microzone of the Cerebellum. Sixth Understanding Complex Systems Symposium ; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2006-05-15 - 2006-05-18.
- (2006) Agents of the Mind to Emerge in Netlogo. Tenth Annual Swarm Agent-Based Simulation Meeting (SwarmFest 2006) ; University of Notre Dame, Indiana, Usa. 2006-06-23 - 2006-06-24.
- (2005) Innate Planning Mechanisms. MNAS'05, Modeling Natural Action Selection Workshop 2005 ; Scotland. 2005-07-30 - 2005-07-31.