Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Prevalence and all-cause mortality according to sedentary behaviour and cardiorespiratory fitness. The HUNT Study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 62 (2).
- (2018) Exercise patterns in older adults instructed to follow moderate- or high-intensity exercise protocol - the generation 100 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Combined Association of Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Body Fatness With Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Older Norwegian Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality & Outcomes. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Reference Data in Older Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (11).
- (2017) Absolute and relative accelerometer thresholds for determining the association between physical activity and metabolic syndrome in the older adults: The Generation-100 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), sedentary behavior and cardiovascular risk factor clustering - the HUNT study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 60 (1).
- (2016) Sedentary Time, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Cardiovascular Risk Factor Clustering in Older Adults--the Generation 100 Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 91 (11).
- (2015) Effects of acute supplementation of L-arginine and nitrate on endurance and sprint performance in elite athletes. Nitric oxide. vol. 48.
- (2014) Downhill turn techniques and associated physical characteristics in cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 24 (4).
- (2014) The velocity and energy profiles of elite cross-country skiers executing downhill turns with different radii. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) The Physiology and Biomechanics of Upper-Body Repeated Sprints in Ice Sledge Hockey. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) Effects of Intensity and Duration in Aerobic High-Intensity Interval Training in Highly Trained Junior Cross-Country Skiers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 27 (7).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2013) Effects of Combined Supplementation of Dietary Nitrate and L-arginine on Physiological Responses, Sprint and Endurance. Book of Abstracts.18th annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science. 26th - 29th June, Barcelona - Spain.
- (2012) Downhill Turn Techniques and Performance in Cross-Country Skiing: Associations with Mechanical and Physical Parameters. 17th annual Congress of the ECSS.
- (2012) Mechanical Parameters as Predictors of Downhill Turn Performance in Cross-Country Skiing. 2nd International Congress of Science and Nordic Skiing. Congress Proceedings.
- (2012) Effects of intensity and duration in aerobic high-intensity interval training. 2nd International Congress of Science and Nordic Skiing. Congress Proceedings.
- (2012) The Physiology of World Class Sledge Ice-Hockey. 17th annual Congress of the ECSS.