Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Pattern recognition reveals characteristic postprandial glucose changes: Non-individualized meal detection in diabetes mellitus type 1. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 24 (2).
- (2020) Mechanisms of sporadic control failure related to the skin-electrode interface in myoelectric hand prostheses. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics. vol. 32 (1).
- (2020) Rigid head-neck responses to unpredictable perturbations in patients with long standing neck pain does not change with treatment. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (8).
- (2020) Modeling movement-induced errors in AC electromagnetic trackers. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics. vol. Aug 26.
- (2019) Data driven filtering of bowel sounds using multivariate empirical mode decomposition. Biomedical engineering online. vol. 18 (28).
- (2019) Feasibility of early meal detection based on abdominal sound. IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine. vol. 7:3300212.
- (2019) Simple Nonlinear Models for Glucose-Insulin Dynamics: Application to Intraperitoneal Insulin Infusion. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (26).
- (2019) Glucose-insulin metabolism model reduction and parameter selection using sensitivity analysis. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2019-July.
- (2019) Meal estimation from Continuous Glucose Monitor data using Kalman filtering and hypothesis testing. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 58.
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2019) Why intraperitoneal glucose sensing is sometimes surprisingly rapid and sometimes slow: A hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 132:109318.
- (2018) Risk analysis for the design of a safe artificial pancreas control system. Health and Technology. vol. 9 (3).
- (2018) Fault detection in glucose control: Is it time to move beyond CGM data?. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (27).
- (2018) Feasibility of the UR5 Industrial Robot for Robotic Rehabilitation of the Upper Limbs After Stroke. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Proceedings.
- (2018) SnakeSIM: a ROS-based control and simulation framework for perception-driven obstacle-aided locomotion of snake robots. Artificial Life and Robotics. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) Differences between flash glucose monitor and fingerprick measurements. Biosensors. vol. 8:93 (4).
- (2018) Kalman smoothing for objective and automatic preprocessing of glucose data. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 23 (1).
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2017) Impact of sensing and infusion site dependent dynamics on insulin bolus based meal compensation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).