Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Norwegian Men and Women Value Similar Mate Traits in Short-Term Relationships. Evolutionary Psychology. vol. 18 (4).
- (2019) Linking resources to career satisfaction through work–family enrichment. Service Industries Journal. vol. 39 (11-12).
- (2019) plssem: A Stata Package for Structural Equation Modeling with Partial Least Squares. Journal of Statistical Software. vol. 88 (8).
- (2018) medsem: a Stata package for statistical mediation analysis. International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Linking social values of wild reindeer to planning and management options in Southern Norway. Arctic. vol. 70 (2).
- (2017) Understanding Constraints and Facilitators to Salmon Angling Participation: Insights From Structural Equation Modeling. Human Dimensions of Wildlife. vol. 22 (1).
- (2017) The interrelationship between personality traits and psychological constraints on adventure activity participation. Advances in Hospitality And Leisure. vol. 13.
- (2016) Lifestyle Segmentation of Tourists Seeking Nature- Based Experiences: The Role of Cultural Values and Travel Motives. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing. vol. 33.
- (2015) Factors predicting the probability of initiating sexual intercourse by context and sex. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2015) Linking visitor motivation with attitude towards management restrictions on use in a national park. Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism. vol. 9.
- (2015) Sex and Mating Strategy Impact the 13 Basic Reasons for Having Sex. Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- (2015) Comparison of socio-psychological characteristics of conventional and battery electric car buyers. Travel Behaviour & Society. vol. 3.
- (2015) The Effects of Transformational Leadership and Perceived Creativity on Innovation Behavior in the Hospitality Industry. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality & Tourism. vol. 14 (2).
- (2015) Gender Differences in Vacation Behavior. Tourism Review International. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) Adolescent Mate Choice Project: A Comparison between Brazil and Norway. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2013) Factors predicting the probability of women initiating sex in relationships. Human Behavior & Evolution Society - Program.
- (2013) Positive and negative spillover effects from electric car purchase to car use. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 21.
- (2013) The link between travel motives and activities in nature-based tourism. Tourism Review. vol. 68 (2).
- (2013) What influences tourists' overall holiday experience? Tourism company products versus destination products. European Journal of Tourism Research. vol. 6 (2).
- (2013) The Influence of Norms and Consequences on Voluntary Catch and Release Angling Behavior. Human Dimensions of Wildlife. vol. 18 (5).