Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Se engelsk versjon.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Towards Blockchain-based GDPR compliant Online Social Networks: Challenges, Opportunities and Way Forward. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- (2019) Quasi-social software as the `social? in socio-technical design. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2398.
- (2019) Evaluating Methods for the Identification of Off-Chain Transactions in the Lightning Network. Applied Sciences. vol. 9 (12).
- (2018) Enhancing Software Engineering Education with Game Design and Development. International Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 34 (2).
- (2018) Comic Strip Narratives in Time Geography. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information. vol. 7 (7).
- (2018) Gamifying research in software engineering. Computer Applications in Engineering Education. vol. 26 (5).
- (2018) Split payments in payment networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11025.
- (2017) Digital forensic implications of collusion attacks on the lightning network. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 511.
- (2016) Generalising Social Structure Using Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9862.
- (2016) From Institutions to Code: Towards Automated Generation of Smart Contracts. 2016 IEEE 1st International Workshops on Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems (FAS*W).
- (2016) Blockchain: The Emergence of Distributed Autonomous Institutions. SOTICS 2016 The Sixth International Conference on Social Media Technologies, Communication, and Informatics.
- (2015) Analysing the apprenticeship system in the Maghribi traders coalition. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9002.
- (2015) Modelling dynamic normative understanding in agent societies. Scalable Computing : Practice and Experience. vol. 16 (4).
- (2015) HIPing Innovation Education in University: Introducing socio-technical concepts for cross-disciplinary teams in applied computer sciences. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1374.
- (2015) Fuzzy Modeling of Economic Institutional Rules. Springer Publishing Company. 2015. ISBN 978-1-4614-3441-2.
- (2015) Modelling the Impact of Role Specialisation on Cooperative Behaviour in Historic Trader Scenarios. Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent Systems X, COIN 2014 International Workshops, COIN@AAMAS, Paris, France, May 6, 2014, COIN@PRICAI, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia, December 4, 2014, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2015) Analysing the Apprenticeship System in the Maghribi Traders Coalition. Multi-Agent-Based Simulation XV International Workshop, MABS 2014, Paris, France, May 5-6, 2014, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2014) DUBLETT: Modelling dynamic normative understanding in agent societies. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8861.
- (2014) Agent-Based Modeling of Information Transmission in Early Historic Trading. Social science computer review. vol. 32 (3).
- (2014) Modelling institutions using dynamic deontics. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8386 LNAI.