Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The line manager’s role in implementing successful organizational interventions. The Spanish Journal of Psychology. vol. 22.
- (2018) Academic work engagement, resources and productivity: empirical evidence with policy implications. Studies in Higher Education.
- (2018) Healthy universities. The development and implementation of a holistic health promotion intervention program especially adopted for the educational sector. The ARK study. Global Health Promotion.
- (2017) Work engagement - A double edged Sword: A Study of the Relationship between Work Engagement and the Work-Home Interaction Using the ARK Research Platform. Scandinavian Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology.
- (2016) Academic Work Engagement, Resources and Productivity: Implications for Intervention Policies. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2016) Job autonomy in higher education, a mediator between empowering leadership and engagement. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2016) Work engagement: A double-edged sword? A study on the relationship between work engagement and the work-home interaction. Webside: http://www.srhe.ac.uk/conference2016/abstracts.
- (2015) The workplace as a setting: health promotion in the workplace. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 25.
- (2015) The presentation and preliminary validation of KIWEST using a large sample of Norwegian university staff. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43.
- (2014) Communication as a Strategic Tool in Change Processes. International Journal of Business Communication. vol. 51 (4).
- (2013) The impact of supervisors' attitudes on organizational adjustment norms and attendance pressure norms. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 5 (2).
- (2009) Positive occupational health psychology. Psychology and Health. vol. 24.
- (2007) How do external changes in a community and internal reorganisation influence employees? A study of local health and labour administration services. International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management. vol. 7 (2).
- (2002) Health and Work in a Community in Change. Psykologiske skrifter.
- (2017) The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology. Springer. 2017. ISBN 978-3-319-66780-5.
- (2015) Arbeidshelsepsykologi på norsk. Fagbokforlaget. 2015. ISBN 9788245016314.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2017) Healthy Individuals in Healthy Organizations: The Happy Productive Worker Hypothesis. The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology.
- (2017) What Is Health from an Occupational Health Perspective?. The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology.
- (2017) Work Engagement and Job Crafting. The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology.
- (2017) Successful Aging at Work. The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology.