Marisa Di Sabatino Lundberg
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The effect of preliminary heat treatment on the durability of reaction bonded silicon nitride crucibles for solar cells applications. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 542.
- (2020) Influence of polycrystalline material on crater shape optimization and roughness using low power/low-pressure direct-current glow discharge mass spectrometry. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry. vol. 35.
- (2019) Influence of Cu addition on the heat treatment response of A356 foundry alloy. Materials Today Communications. vol. 19.
- (2019) Role of Impurities in Silicon Solidification and Electrical Properties Studied by Complementary In Situ and Ex Situ Methods. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 216 (17).
- (2019) Investigation of the intensity dependence of glow discharge mass spectrometry quantification on the discharge parameters. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry. vol. 34 (9).
- (2019) Effect of heat treatment for enhancing performance of Al-5Ti-1B master alloy on mechanical and hot tearing properties of Al-7Si-3Cu alloy. Materials Research Express. vol. 6 (8).
- (2019) Statistical analysis of structure loss in Czochralski silicon growth. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 2147 (1).
- (2019) Investigation of pinholes in Czochralski silicon ingots in relation to structure loss. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 510.
- (2019) Effect of Zr addition on overaging and tensile behavior of 2618 aluminum alloy. Metals. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Low-Temperature Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition of SiO <sub>2</sub> Using Carbon Dioxide. Nanoscale Research Letters. vol. 14.
- (2018) Impact of thermal history on defects formation in the last solid fraction of Cz silicon ingots. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1999.
- (2018) Guidelines for establishing an etching procedure for dislocation density measurements on multicrystalline silicon samples. MethodsX. vol. 5.
- (2018) Recombination activity of grain boundaries in high-performance multicrystalline Si during solar cell processing. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 123 (5).
- (2018) How Slight Solidification Rate Variations within Cast Plate Affect Mechanical Response: A Study on As-Cast A356 Alloy with Cu Addition. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Room temperature mechanical properties of A356 alloy with Ni additions from 0.5 Wt to 2 Wt%. Metals. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Effect of Hot Rolling on Grain Refining Performance of Al–5Ti–1B Master Alloy on Hot Tearing on Al–7Si–3Cu Alloy. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. vol. 71 (12).
- (2018) In-situ studies of multicrystalline silicon nucleation and growth on alpha- and beta-Si3N4 coated substrates. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 482.
- (2018) Orientation relationship between b-Si3N4 and Si in multicrystalline silicon ingots for PV applications. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 495.
- (2018) Nanometer‐Scale Depth‐Resolved Atomic Layer Deposited SiO2 Thin Films Analyzed by Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 215 (6).
- (2017) Recombination strength of dislocations in high-performance multicrystalline/quasi-mono hybrid wafers during solar cell processing. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 215 (2).