Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- ERG3901 - Bacheloroppgave i ergoterapi
- ERG3011 - Forskning og utvikling i ergoterapi
- ETG2900 - Bacheloroppgave i ergoterapi
- ETT2900 - Bacheloroppgave i ergoterapi
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Occupational therapy students’ preferences for teaching and course design across a three-year undergraduate education program. Irish Journal of Occupational Therapy (IJOT).
- (2022) Occupational Therapy Interventions for Persons with Cognitive Impairments Living in the Community. Occupational Therapy in Health Care.
- (2022) Perceptions of the academic learning environment among occupational therapy students – changes across a three-year undergraduate study program. BMC Medical Education. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) Associations between occupational therapy students’ academic performance and their study approaches and perceptions of the learning environment. BMC Medical Education. vol. 21.
- (2021) Predictors of students’ participation in a learning environment survey with annual follow-ups. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (6).
- (2021) Factors associated with the establishment of new occupational therapist positions in Norwegian municipalities after the Coordination reform. Health Services Insights (HSI Journal). vol. 14.
- (2020) The power of observation. Occupational therapists’ descriptions of doing observations of people with cognitive impairments in the context of community practice. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2020) Psychometric properties and associations between subscales of a study approach measure. Nursing and Health Sciences.
- (2020) Approaches to Studying: A Cross-Sectional Comparison of Occupational Therapy Students in Six Education Programs in Norway. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 8 (2).
- (2020) Associations between learning environment variables and students’ approaches to studying: a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education. vol. 20 (120).
- (2020) Student perceptions of the learning environment in Norwegian occupational therapy education programs. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2020) Associations between learning environment factors and student satisfaction among occupational therapy students. Irish Journal of Occupational Therapy (IJOT). vol. 48 (2).
- (2020) Student characteristics associated with dominant approaches to studying: Comparing a national and an international sample. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2018) The conflicted practice: Municipal occupational therapists’ experiences with assessment of Clients with cognitive impairments. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2017) Assessment of clients with cognitive impairments: A survey of Norwegian occupational therapists in municipal practice. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 25 (2).
- (2012) Inter-rater reliability of the Norwegian version of the Perceive, Recall, Plan and Perform System of Task Analysis. Ergoterapeuten.
- (2018) A multifaceted practice? An investigation of methods used by occupational therapists in municipal practice when assessing persons with cognitive impairments. 2018.