Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Developing a scenario calculator for smart energy communities in Norway: Identifying gaps between vision and practice. Sustainable cities and society. vol. 46.
- (2018) Characterizing the energy flexibility of buildings and districts. Applied Energy. vol. 225.
- (2017) Modeling the effects of variable tariffs on domestic electric load profiles by use of occupant behavior submodels. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. vol. 8 (6).
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2017) Measured load profiles and heat use for “low energy buildings” with heat supply from district heating. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Impact of PV and variable prices on optimal system sizing for heat pumps and thermal storage. Energy and Buildings. vol. 128.
- (2016) Methodology for optimal energy system design of Zero Energy Buildings using mixed-integer linear programming. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2016) Large scale introduction of Zero Energy Buildings in the Nordic power system. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Cost-optimal energy system design in Zero Energy Buildings with resulting grid impact: A case study of a German multi-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2015) Analysis of grid interaction indicators in net zero-energy buildings with sub-hourly collected data. Advances in Building Energy Research. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Investigation of Thermal Storage Operation Strategies with Heat Pumps in German Multi Family Houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 58.
- (2014) Implications of Weighting Factors on Technology Preference in Net Zero Energy Buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 82.
- (2014) Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data. Applied Energy. vol. 136.
- (2013) Analysis of the EU renewable energy directive by a techno-economic optimisation model. Energy Policy. vol. 60 (Sept).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Towards Zero Emission Neighbourhoods: Implications for the Power System. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2016) Zero Village Bergen: Mismatch Between Aggregated PV Generation and Electric Load in a New Zero Emissions Neighbourhood in Nordic Climate. CLIMA 2016 - Proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress.
- (2015) Stochastic Modelling and Simulation of Energy Flows for Residential Areas. VDE-Kongress 2014 Smart Cities. Intelligente Lösungen für das Leben in der Zukunft.
- (2015) Hourly Electricity Load Modelling of non-residential Passive Buildings in a Nordic Climate. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2014) Potential for Balancing Wind And Solar Power Using Heat Pump Heating And Cooling Systems. 4th International Workshop on Integration of Solar into Power Systems.
- (2014) Optimal investments in Zero Carbon Buildings. 1st International Conference on Zero Carbon Buildings Today and in the Future.