Jennifer J. Infanti
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) ‘Violence exists to show manhood’: Nepali men’s views on domestic violence – a qualitative study. Global health action. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Improving Safety Among Pregnant Women Reporting Domestic Violence in Nepal—A Pilot Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 17 (2268).
- (2019) Perceptions on the sexual harassment of female nurses in a state hospital in Sri Lanka: a qualitative study. Global health action. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Domestic violence and perinatal outcomes – a prospective cohort study from Nepal. BMC Public Health. vol. 19.
- (2019) Can Forum Play Contribute to Counteracting Abuse in Health Care? A Pilot Intervention Study in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 16 (9).
- (2018) Factors shaping political priorities for violence against women-mitigation policies in Sri Lanka. BMC International Health and Human Rights. vol. 18 (22).
- (2018) ‘When helpers hurt’: Women’s and midwives’ stories of obstetric violence in state health care institutions, Colombo district, Sri Lanka. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Exposure to domestic violence influences pregnant women's preparedness for childbirth in Nepal: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0200234 (7).
- (2017) How are private medical colleges collaborating with the National TB Control Programme in Nepal, a qualitative study. Health and Primary Care (HPC). vol. 1 (4).
- (2016) Community perceptions on domestic violence against pregnant women in Nepal: a qualitative study. Global health action. vol. 9 (1).
- (2015) "The fairer the better?" Use of potentially toxic skin bleaching products. African Health Sciences. vol. 15 (4).
- (2015) Addressing domestic violence through antenatal care in Sri Lanka's plantation estates: Contributions of public health midwives. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 145.
- (2014) Reasons for participation and non-participation in a diabetes prevention trial among women with prior gestational diabetes mellitus. BMC Medical Research Methodology. vol. 14 (13).
- (2014) Screening uptake rates and the clinical and cost effectiveness of screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in primary versus secondary care: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. vol. 15 (27).
- (2013) An evaluation of Croí MyAction community lifestyle modification programme compared to standard care to reduce progression to diabetes/pre-diabetes in women with prior gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. vol. 14 (121).
- (2013) ATLANTIC DIP: simplifying the follow-up of women with previous gestational diabetes. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 169 (5).
- (2013) The Many Facets of Storytelling: Global Reflections on Narrative Complexity. 2013. ISBN 978-1-84888-166-2. At the Interface/Probing the Boundaries (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2013) Telling Lives: Narrative Experiments in Research on Children's Experiences of Domestic Violence. The Many Facets of Storytelling: Global Reflections on Narrative Complexity.
- (2008) Children's Experiences of Family Violence in Aotearoa/New Zealand: A Manifesto for Hope. Hope: Probing the Boundaries.
- (2013) A literature review on effective risk communication for the prevention and control of communicable diseases in Europe. 2013. ISBN 978-92-9193-395-2.