Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Inger Andresen arbeider med å utvikle konsepter og løsninger for nullutslippsbygg og plusshus. Hun brenner for å utvikle energiløsninger som er en integrert del av bygningsutformingen og som bidrar til å realisere bærekraftige bygg og god arkitektur. Fokus er ikke bare på energieffektivitet og klimagassutslipp, men også inneklima, utemiljø, økonomi og sosiale aspekter.
Andresen har en dr.grad i integrert energidesign fra NTNU (2000) og en mastergrad i "Building energy systems" fra University of Colorado (1991).
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Enabling holistic design for high energy efficient office buildings through the use of subjective occupant feedback. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 69.
- (2021) Estimating dynamic climate change effects of material use in buildings — Timing, uncertainty, and emission sources. Building and Environment. vol. 187.
- (2021) Promoting climate neutral urban areas – FutureBuilt zero method to measure compliance in pilot projects. The 10th International Conference on Life Cycle Management 5th – 8th September 2021. LCM 2021.
- (2021) An Evaluation Framework for Sustainable Plus Energy Neighbourhoods: Moving Beyond the Traditional Building Energy Assessment. Energies. vol. 14.
- (2021) Large potentials for energy saving and greenhouse gas emission reductions from large-scale deployment of zero emission building technologies in a national building stock. Energy Policy. vol. 152.
- (2021) Analysis of residential EV energy flexibility potential based on real-world charging reports and smart meter data. Energy and Buildings. vol. 241.
- (2021) Residential electric vehicle charging datasets from apartment buildings. Data in Brief. vol. 36.
- (2021) Energy flexibility potential of domestic hot water systems in apartment buildings. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 246.
- (2020) Embodied emission profiles of building types: Guidance for emission reduction in the early phases of construction projects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 410 (1).
- (2020) An analytical method for evaluating and visualizing embodied carbon emissions of buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 168.
- (2020) GHG emission requirements and benchmark values in Norwegian building codes. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 588.
- (2019) The Norwegian ZEB definition and lessons learnt from nine pilot zero emission building projects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Estimated and actual construction inventory data in embodied greenhouse gas emission calculations for a Norwegian zero emission building (ZEB) construction site. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. vol. 131.
- (2019) Lessons learnt from the design and construction strategies of two Norwegian low emission construction sites. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Value-based decision making in the pre-design stage of sustainable building renovation projects – exploring two methods for weighting criteria. International Journal of Construction Management.
- (2019) Building Bioclimatic Design in cold climate office buildings. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Heat analysis for energy management in neighbourhoods: case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.
- (2019) Analysing electricity demand in neighbourhoods with electricity generation from solar power systems: A case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Electricity analysis for energy management in neighbourhoods: Case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 1343:012057.
- (2019) A Norwegian zero emission neighbourhood (ZEN) definition and a ZEN key performance indicator (KPI) tool. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).