Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Inger Andresen arbeider med å utvikle konsepter og løsninger for nullutslippsbygg og plusshus. Hun brenner for å utvikle energiløsninger som er en integrert del av bygningsutformingen og som bidrar til å realisere bærekraftige bygg og god arkitektur. Fokus er ikke bare på energieffektivitet og klimagassutslipp, men også inneklima, utemiljø, økonomi og sosiale aspekter.
Andresen har en dr.grad i integrert energidesign fra NTNU (2000) og en mastergrad i "Building energy systems" fra University of Colorado (1991).
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) An analytical method for evaluating and visualizing embodied carbon emissions of buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 168.
- (2019) The Norwegian ZEB definition and lessons learnt from nine pilot zero emission building projects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Estimated and actual construction inventory data in embodied greenhouse gas emission calculations for a Norwegian zero emission building (ZEB) construction site. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. vol. 131.
- (2019) Lessons learnt from the design and construction strategies of two Norwegian low emission construction sites. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Value-based decision making in the pre-design stage of sustainable building renovation projects – exploring two methods for weighting criteria. International Journal of Construction Management.
- (2019) Building Bioclimatic Design in cold climate office buildings. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Heat analysis for energy management in neighbourhoods: case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.
- (2019) Analysing electricity demand in neighbourhoods with electricity generation from solar power systems: A case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Electricity analysis for energy management in neighbourhoods: Case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1343.
- (2019) A Norwegian zero emission neighbourhood (ZEN) definition and a ZEN key performance indicator (KPI) tool. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2018) Is a net life cycle balance for energy and materials achievable for a zero emission single-family building in Norway?. Energy and Buildings. vol. 168.
- (2018) A Database Tool for Systematic Analysis of Embodied Emissions in Buildings and Neighborhoods. Buildings. vol. 8 (106).
- (2018) Lessons learnt from embodied GHG emission calculations in zero emission buildings (ZEBs) from the Norwegian ZEB research centre. Energy and Buildings. vol. 165.
- (2017) Towards Zero Energy and Zero Emission Buildings – Definitions, Concepts and Strategies. Curr Sustainable Renewable Energy Rep. vol. 4 (2).
- (2017) Comparative emission analysis of low-energy and zero-emission buildings. Building Research & Information. vol. 46 (4).
- (2017) The Role of Utility Companies In Municipal Planning of Smart Energy Communities. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning. vol. 13 (4).
- (2017) Zero emission office building in Bergen: Experiences from first year of operation. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2016) Embodied greenhouse gas emissions from PV systems in Norwegian residential Zero Emission Pilot Buildings. Solar Energy. vol. 133.
- (2016) Aerogel vs. argon insulation in windows: A greenhouse gas emissions analysis. Building and Environment. vol. 101.
- (2015) Solar energy for net zero energy buildings - A comparison between solar thermal, PV and photovoltaic-thermal (PV/T) systems. Solar Energy. vol. 122.