Hans Martin Mathisen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Experimental study on the effect of exhaust airflows on the surgical environment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32.
- (2020) A Simple and Novel Method to Predict the Hospital Energy Use Based on Machine Learning: A Case Study in Norway. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1332.
- (2020) The impact of air change rate on the air quality of surgical microenvironment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32:101770.
- (2019) Comparison of laminar and mixing airflow pattern in operating rooms of a Norwegian hospital. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 57 (6).
- (2019) Energy efficiency of strategies to enable temperature zoning during winter in highly-insulated residential buildings equipped with balanced mechanical ventilation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Review of HVAC strategies for energy renovation of detached houses towards nZEB in cold climates. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Techniques for airflow measurements to determine the real efficiency of heat recovery in ventilation systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) CO2-based grey-box model to estimate airflow rate and room occupancy. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2017) Analysis of reduction of energy demands for Zero Emission Renovated Office Building by using thermal mass and ventilative cooling. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Performance of a lab-scale membrane-based energy exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) Energy Transfer and Energy Saving Potentials of Air-To-Air Membrane Energy Exchanger for Ventilation in Cold Climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 135.
- (2017) Theoretical Prediction of Longitudinal Heat Conduction Effects on the Efficiency of the Heat Wheel Used for Ventilation in Powerhouse Building “Kjørbo” in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) A frosting limit model of air-to-air quasi-counter-flow membrane energy exchanger for use in cold climates. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2016) On the oversupply of heat to bedrooms during winter in highly insulated dwellings with heat recovery ventilation. Building and Environment. vol. 106.
- (2016) Perceived and measured indoor climate conditions in high-performance residential buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2016) The need for temperature zoning in high-performance residential buildings. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment.
- (2016) Performance of a quasi-counter-flow air-to-air membrane energy exchanger in cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 119.
- (2016) A Theoretical Model to Predict Frosting Limits in Cross-Flow Air-to-Air Flat Plate Heat/Energy Exchangers. Energy and Buildings. vol. 110.
- (2015) Ventilative cooling as a solution for highly insulated buildings in cold climate. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) The suitability of air-heating in residential passive house buildings from the occupants’ point of view – a review. Advances in Building Energy Research. vol. 9 (2).