Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) It’s Not a Race, It’s a Marathon! Families Living with a Young Adult Suffering from Mental Illness. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Young Adults and Their Families Living With Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Usefulness of Family-Centered Support Conversations in Community Mental Health care Settings. Journal of Family Nursing.
- (2020) The relationships between health professionals’ perceived quality of care, family involvement and sense of coherence in community mental health services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Mental health professionals' experiences with applying a family-centred care focus in their clinical work. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 41 (9).
- (2018) Nursing Students’ in Mental Health Nursing Shown by the Debriefing Phase in Low-Fidelity Simulation. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2017) Mental health work in school health services and school nurses' involvement and attitudes, in a Norwegian context. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (23-24).
- (2017) Public health nurses’ experience, involvement and attitude concerning mental health issues in a school setting. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Relatives of patients with depression: experiences of everyday life. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2007) Informasjon til pårørende av førstegangsinnlagte i akuttpsykiatrien. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 2 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Samarbeid med pårørende. Psykiske lidelser - Faglig forståelse og terapeutisk tilnærming. Sykepleiefaglige og flerfaglige perspektiver.