Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) The role of passion and affect in enhancing the understanding of coach burnout. The International Journal of Coaching Science.
- (2018) The effects of coach-athlete working alliance on affect, worry and performance satisfaction among junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences.
- (2017) Can Athlete-Centered Coaching Stimulate Need Satisfaction and Prevent Athlete Burnout?. International Journal of Sport Management. vol. 18.
- (2017) Can the working alliance between coaches and athletes explain athlete burnout among junior athletes?. The Sport journal.
- (2017) Physical, Affective and Psychological determinants of Athlete Burnout. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) The Role of Emotions for 4 Athletes in Nordic Combined in Ski Jumping Competitions in World Cup. The Sport journal.
- (2017) An exploration about how Passion, Perceived performance, Stress and Worries uniquely influence Athlete Burnout. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Management.
- (2017) Views about knowledge acquisition for coaching practice. Operant Subjectivity.
- (2017) Does an Experience-Based and Practice- Oriented Approach in Coaching Education Influence Coaching Efficacy Positively?. UNIPED. vol. 17 (3).
- (2017) THE EFFECTS OF THE COACH-ATHLETE WORKING ALLIANCE ON AFFECT AND BURNOUT AMONG HIGH LEVEL COACHES. Central European Journal of Sport Sciences and Medicine. vol. 18 (2).
- (2017) Actual and preferred learning sources among Norwegian sports coaches. UNIPED.
- (2017) Association between laboratory capacities and world-cup performance in Nordic combined. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) No Pain No Gain: Feelings and Performance in Sport. The Journal of Athletic Enhancement. vol. 5 (3).
- (2016) The effects of attention training techniques on stress and performance in sports. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 28 (2).
- (2016) Associations between Emotions and Performance in Cross-Country Skiing Competitions. The Sport journal.
- (2016) Psychological Determinants of Burnout, Illness and Injury among Elite Junior Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2016) Can the Attention Training Technique Reduce Burnout in Junior Elite Athletes?. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) How do world-class Nordic Combined athletes differ from specialized cross-country skiers and ski jumpers in sport-specific capacity and training characteristics?. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 11 (7).
- (2015) Debriefing a Rescue Mission during a Terror Attack. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. vol. 36 (6).
- (2015) How Mindfulness Training may mediate Stress, Performance and Burnout. The Sport journal.