Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Unique predictors of sleep quality in junior athletes: The protective function of mental resilience, and the detrimental impact of sex, worry and perceived stress. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:1256 (MAY).
- (2019) Validating the working alliance inventory as a tool for measuring the effectiveness of coach-athlete relationships in sport. Cogent Psychology. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Burnout and Subjective Perfomance Among Junior Athletes- Associations with Affective and Cognitive Components. Sports. vol. 7 (171).
- (2019) Working Alliance in the Coach-Athlete Relationship and Athlete Burnout – The Mediating Role of Athlete Resilience. International Journal of Sport Psychology. vol. 50 (4).
- (2019) Identifying Unique Contributions of the Coach–Athlete Working Alliance, Psychological Resilience and Perceived Stress on Athlete Burnout among Norwegian Junior Athletes. Sports. vol. 7 (9).
- (2018) Habitual sleep patterns of junior elite athletes in cross-country skiing and biathlon: a descriptive study. Cogent Medicine.
- (2018) The Working Alliance and Satisfaction with the Coach-Athlete relationship in Sport among Norwegian elite swimmers. The Sport journal.
- (2018) The role of passion and affect in enhancing the understanding of coach burnout. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Psychological reactions during competitive season and association with sleep among Norwegian junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 30 (2).
- (2018) The effects of Perceptual-Cognitive training on Subjective Performance in Elite Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2018) The effects of perceptual-cognitive training with Neurotracker on executive brain functions among elite athletes. Cogent Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2018) Emotions and Performance in Elite Women Handball. The Sport journal.
- (2018) A pilot study of impulse radio ultra wideband radar technology as a new tool for sleep assessment. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). vol. 14 (7).
- (2018) The long-term development of training, technical, and physiological characteristics of an Olympic Champion in Nordic Combined. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Can Athlete-Centered Coaching Stimulate Need Satisfaction and Prevent Athlete Burnout?. International Journal of Sport Management. vol. 18.
- (2017) The effects of coach-athlete working alliance on affect, worry and performance satisfaction among junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) Can the working alliance between coaches and athletes explain athlete burnout among junior athletes?. The Sport journal.
- (2017) Physical, Affective and Psychological determinants of Athlete Burnout. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) The Role of Emotions for 4 Athletes in Nordic Combined in Ski Jumping Competitions in World Cup. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) Faktiske og foretrukne kilder til læring blant norske idrettstrenere. UNIPED. vol. 40 (1).