Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Can Athlete-Centered Coaching Stimulate Need Satisfaction and Prevent Athlete Burnout?. International Journal of Sport Management. vol. 18.
- (2017) Physical, Affective and Psychological determinants of Athlete Burnout. The Sport journal. vol. 19.
- (2017) An exploration about how Passion, Perceived performance, Stress and Worries uniquely influence Athlete Burnout. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Management.
- (2017) Views about knowledge acquisition for coaching practice. Operant Subjectivity.
- (2017) Actual and preferred learning sources among Norwegian sports coaches. UNIPED.
- (2017) Association between laboratory capacities and world-cup performance in Nordic combined. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) No Pain No Gain: Feelings and Performance in Sport. The Journal of Athletic Enhancement. vol. 5 (3).
- (2016) The effects of attention training techniques on stress and performance in sports. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 28 (2).
- (2016) Associations between Emotions and Performance in Cross-Country Skiing Competitions. The Sport journal.
- (2016) Psychological Determinants of Burnout, Illness and Injury among Elite Junior Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2016) Can the Attention Training Technique Reduce Burnout in Junior Elite Athletes?. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) How do world-class Nordic Combined athletes differ from specialized cross-country skiers and ski jumpers in sport-specific capacity and training characteristics?. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 11 (7).
- (2015) Debriefing a Rescue Mission during a Terror Attack. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. vol. 36 (6).
- (2015) How Mindfulness Training may mediate Stress, Performance and Burnout. The Sport journal.
- (2015) The Effects from Mindfulness Training on Norwegian Junior elite Athletes in Sport. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 27 (2).
- (2015) Examining possible relationship between mindfulness, stress, school- and sport performances and athlete burnout. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 9 (1).
- (2015) Examining possible relationships between self-determination and burnout among junior athletes in sport. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 9 (2).
- (2015) A Qualitative Exploration of Possible Effects from Attention Training Techniques on Norwegian Junior Athletes in Sport. The Sport journal.
- (2015) Experiences from Attention Training Techniques among Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2015) Coaches' Perceptions of how Coaching Behavior affects Athletes: An Analysis of their Position on Basic Assumptions in the Coaching Role. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research. vol. 11 (1).