Egil Andreas Fors
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Professor/overlege dr med, spesialist i allmennmedisin og psykiatri. Leder av Norsk forening for Smertemedisin
- Cand.med.1984 (Universitetet i Oslo + NTNU)
- Spesialist i Allmennmedisin i 1993
- Spesialist i Psykiatri 2009
- Sertifisert kognitiv atferdsterapi (CBT)-terapeut NFKT (2004)
- Veileder i kognitiv atferdsmedisinsk psykoterapi (2009)
- Dr. med. (NTNU) 2002: Kroniske smerter
- Fastlege Flatåsen Legesenter 11 år (1994- 2005)
- Overlege Smertesenteret, St Olavs hospital (2000 -2013)
- Professor i allmennmedisin og seniorforsker ved ISM/MF/NTNU ig allmennmedisinsk Forskningsenhet (AFE) fra 2015
- Sertifisert i kompetanseområdet "Smertemedisin, DNLF" (2018).
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Sick-listed workers’ experiences with motivational interviewing in the return to work process: a qualitative interview study. BMC Public Health. vol. 20 (276).
- (2020) (Abstract) Fibromyalgia 2016 criteria and assessments:comprehensive validation in a Norwegian population. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. vol. 38.
- (2020) Fibromyalgia 2016 criteria and assessments: comprehensive validation in a Norwegian population. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (4).
- (2020) Inpatient multimodal occupational rehabilitation reduces sickness absence among individuals with musculoskeletal and common mental health disorders: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health.
- (2020) MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS and FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls. Brain, Behavior, & Immunity - Health. vol. 4.
- (2020) Subgroups of long-term sick-listed based on prognostic return to work factors across diagnoses – A cross-sectional latent class analysis. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2020) Pain acceptance and its impact on function and symptoms in fibromyalgia. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (4).
- (2020) Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of adding motivational interviewing or stratified vocational advice intervention to usual case management on return to work for people with musculoskeletal disorders. The MI-NAV study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 21.
- (2019) Immunopsychiatry in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. vol. 37 (1).
- (2019) Patients with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome show increased hsCRP compared to healthy controls. Brain, behavior, and immunity. vol. 81.
- (2019) Neuropsychological dysfunction in chronic fatigue syndrome and the relation between objective and subjective findings. Neuropsychology. vol. 33 (5).
- (2019) The IASP classification of chronic pain for ICD-11: applicability in primary care. Pain. vol. 160 (1).
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Pilot field testing of the chronic pain classification for ICD-11: The results of ecological coding. BMC Public Health. vol. 18:1239.
- (2018) The acceptance and commitment therapy model in occupational rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and common mental disorders: a qualitative focus group study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2018) Association between cytokines and psychiatric symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy controls. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2018) A Concurrent Cognitive Task Does Not Perturb Quiet Standing in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Pain Research & Management. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2017) Analyzing change processes resulting from a smartphone maintenance intervention based on acceptance and commitment therapy for women with chronic widespread pain. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. vol. 24 (2).