Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Ultrasound-mediated delivery and distribution of polymeric nanoparticles in the normal brain parenchyma of a metastatic brain tumour model. PLoS ONE. vol. 13:e091102 (1).
- (2018) Comparison of compressive stress-relaxation behavior in osteoarthritic (ICRS graded) human articular cartilage. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (2).
- (2018) Multi-modal characterization of vasculature and nanoparticle accumulation in five tumor xenograft models. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 279.
- (2017) The effect of poly(ethylene glycol) coating and monomer type on poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticle interactions with lipid monolayers and cells. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. vol. 150.
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Ultrasound Improves the Delivery and Therapeutic Effect of Nanoparticle-Stabilized Microbubbles in Breast Cancer Xenografts. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (11).
- (2017) Quantification and qualitative effects of different PEGylations on poly(butyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. Molecular Pharmaceutics. vol. 14 (8).
- (2017) Efficient Enhancement of Blood–Brain Barrier Permeability Using Acoustic Cluster Therapy (ACT). Theranostics. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Feasibility study of the permeability and uptake of mesoporous silica nanoparticles across the blood-brain barrier. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (8).
- (2016) Labeling nanoparticles: Dye leakage and altered cellular uptake. Cytometry Part A. vol. 91 (8).
- (2016) Cellular uptake and intracellular degradation of poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. Journal of Nanobiotechnology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Acoustic Cluster Therapy (ACT) - pre-clinical proof of principle for local drug delivery and enhanced uptake. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 224.
- (2016) Acoustic Cluster Therapy (ACT) enhances the therapeutic efficacy of paclitaxel and Abraxane® for treatment of human prostate adenocarcinoma in mice. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 236.
- (2016) Simulation of ultrasound radiation force: for transport of drugs and nanoparticles in tumors. The 8th National PhD Conference in Medical Imaging.
- (2016) Augmenting drug-carrier compatibility improves tumour nanotherapy efficacy. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2015) The effects of oil-in-water nanoemulsion polyethylene glycol surface density on intracellular stability, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution in tumor bearing mice. Pharmaceutical Research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2015) Optical investigation of osteoarthritic human cartilage (ICRS grade) by confocal Raman spectroscopy: a pilot study. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. vol. 407 (26).
- (2015) Nonlinear optical microscopy of early stage (ICRS Grade-I) osteoarthritic human cartilage. Biomedical Optics Express. vol. 6 (5).
- (2015) Polarization second harmonic generation microscopy provides quantitative enhanced molecular specificity for tissue diagnostics. Journal of Biophotonics. vol. 8 (9).
- (2015) Single Cell Confocal Raman Spectroscopy of Human Osteoarthritic Chondrocytes: A Preliminary Study. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 16 (5).