Robert Brian OHara
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Data integration for large-scale models of species distributions. Trends in Ecology & Evolution.
- (2019) A comprehensive evaluation of predictive performance of 33 species distribution models at species and community levels. Ecological Monographs. vol. 89:e01370 (3).
- (2018) Disentangling the effects of multiple environmental drivers on population changes within communities. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 87 (4).
- (2018) Moving in the Anthropocene: Global reductions in terrestrial mammalian movements. Science. vol. 359 (6374).
- (2018) Uncovering the drivers of host-associated microbiota with joint species distribution modelling. Molecular Ecology. vol. 27 (12).
- (2018) Disentangling synergistic disease dynamics: Implications for the viral biocontrol of rabbits. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 87 (5).
- (2017) Broadleaf deciduous forest counterbalanced the direct effect of climate on Holocene fire regime in hemiboreal/boreal region (NE Europe). Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 169.
- (2017) Cross-taxa generalities in the relationship between population abundance and ambient temperatures. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 284 (1863).
- (2017) Using streamflow observations to estimate the impact of hydrological regimes and anthropogenic water use on European stream macroinvertebrate occurrences. Ecohydrology. vol. 10 (8).
- (2017) Cross-realm assessment of climate change impacts on species' abundance trends. Nature Ecology and Evolution.
- (2017) Fire has been an important driver of forest dynamics in the Carpathian Mountains during the Holocene. Forest Ecology and Management.
- (2017) Effects of changing climate on European stream invertebrate communities: A long-term data analysis. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 621.