Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) GaN/AlGaN nanocolumn ultraviolet light-emitting diode using double-Layer graphene as substrate and transparent electrode. Nano letters (Print). vol. 19 (3).
- (2019) Single GaAs Nanowire/Graphene Hybrid Devices Fabricated by a Position-Controlled Microtransfer and an Imprinting Technique for an Embedded Structure. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 11 (14).
- (2019) Epitaxially grown III-arsenide-antimonide nanowires for optoelectronic applications. Nanotechnology. vol. 30 (29).
- (2018) Vertical GaN nanocolumns grown on graphene intermediated with a thin AlN buffer layer. Nanotechnology. vol. 30:049601.
- (2018) Using FIB-SEM as a Platform for the Positioning and Correlated Characterization of III-V Nanowires. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2018) Single-mode near-infrared lasing in a GaAsSb-based nanowire superlattice at room temperature. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Determination of GaAs zinc blende/wurtzite band offsets utilizing GaAs nanowires with an axial GaAsSb insert. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 122 (24).
- (2017) Growth study of self-assembled GaN nanocolumns on silica glass by plasma assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 480.
- (2017) Evaluating focused ion beam patterning for position-controlled nanowire growth using computer vision. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 902 (1).
- (2017) Dopant incorporation in Al0.9Ga0.1As0.06Sb0.94 grown by molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 463.
- (2017) Quantitative strain analysis of InAs/GaAs quantum dot materials. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Effect of V/III ratio on the structural and optical properties of self-catalysed GaAs nanowires. Nanotechnology. vol. 27 (44).
- (2016) In situ electronic probing of semiconducting nanowires in an electron microscope. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 262 (2).
- (2016) In situ heat-induced replacement of GaAs Nanowires with Au. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Low frequency noise in single GaAsSb nanowires with self-induced compositional gradients. Nanotechnology. vol. 27 (38).
- (2016) New Insights into the Origins of Sb-Induced Effects on Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (2).
- (2016) Influence of Pitch on the Morphology and Luminescence Properties of Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109.
- (2016) Growth optimization for self-catalyzed GaAs-based nanowires on metal-induced crystallized amorphous substrate. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B:Nanotechnology and Microelectronics. vol. 34 (2).
- (2016) Aluminum-based contacts for use in GaSb-based diode lasers. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B:Nanotechnology and Microelectronics. vol. 34 (6).
- (2015) Electrophilic surface sites as precondition for the chemisorption of pyrrole on GaAs(001) surfaces. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 142 (10).