Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological functioning in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue, and mood disorders. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) Characteristics, course and outcome of patients receiving physiotherapy in primary health care in Norway: design of a longitudinal observational project. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (936).
- (2018) Catastrophizing, Solicitous Responses From Significant Others, and Function in Individuals With Neuropathic Pain, Osteoarthritis, or Spinal Pain in the General Population. Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (9).
- (2018) Biopsychosocial predictors and trajectories of work participation after transdiagnostic occupational rehabilitation of participants with mental and somatic disorders: A cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 18:1014.
- (2018) The feasibility of occupational rehabilitation in transdiagnostic groups for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. Tijdschrift voor Bedrijfs- en Verzekeringsgeneeskunde. vol. 26 (7).
- (2018) Development and course of chronic pain over 4 years in the general population: The HUNT pain study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 22 (9).
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy. vol. 104 (4).
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 40 (21).
- (2017) Pasienter hos privatpraktiserende fysioterapeuter i primærhelsetjenesten;hvem er de?. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2016) Chronic widespread pain - the need for a standard definition. Pain. vol. 157 (3).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) Exercises for women with persistent pelvic and low back pain after pregnancy. Global Journal of Health Science. vol. 8 (9).
- (2016) Health care contact following a new incident neck or low back pain episode in the general population; the HUNT study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16:81.
- (2015) Subjective memory complaints among patients on sick leave are associated with symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2013) Kan fysisk aktivitet redusere sykefravær og uføretrygding? :. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 80 (7).