Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) A quantification of the modelling uncertainty of non-linear finite element analyses of large concrete structures. Structural Safety. vol. 64.
- (2017) Concrete-Ice Abrasion Laboratory Experiments. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2017) Concrete-Ice Abrasion: Laboratory Studies using a Sawn Concrete Surfac. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 57 (2/17).
- (2016) Catenary action effects on the structural robustness assessment of RC slab strips subjected to shear and tensile forces. Structural Concrete. vol. 17 (6).
- (2016) Influence of the alkali-silica reaction on the mechanical degradation of concrete. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 28 (6).
- (2016) A multiscale micromechanical approach to model the deteriorating impact of alkali-silica reaction on concrete. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 70.
- (2016) The effect of interference of corrosion pits on the failure probability of a reinforced concrete beam. Engineering structures. vol. 114.
- (2016) Safety assessment of existing reinforced concrete beams using probabilistic methods at different levels. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 711.
- (2016) Modelling the influence of the fibre structure on the structural behaviour of flowable fibre-reinforced concrete. Engineering structures. vol. 124.
- (2015) Solution strategy for non-linear Finite Element Analyses of large reinforced concrete structures. Structural Concrete. vol. 16 (3).
- (2015) Damage functions for the vulnerability assessment of masonry buildings subjected to tunneling. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 141 (9).
- (2015) Sensitivity study on tunnelling induced damage to a masonry façade. Engineering structures. vol. 89.
- (2015) Failure probability of a corroded beam with interference effect of localised corrosion. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 53.
- (2015) Elastic-brittle fraction model for robust post-peak analysis of masonry structures. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 624.
- (2015) Concrete ice abrasion rig and wear measurements. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2014) Analytical and numerical evaluation of the design shear resistance of reinforced concrete slabs. Structural Concrete. vol. 15 (3).
- (2014) Direct gradient projection method with transformation of variables technique for structural topology optimization. Structural and multidisciplinary optimization (Print). vol. 49 (1).
- (2014) Quantification of the interference of localised corrosion on adjacent reinforcement bars in a concrete beam in bending. Nordic Concrete Research.
- (2014) Smoothing the propagation of smeared cracks. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 132.
- (2013) Shear resistance evaluation of prestressed concrete bridge beams: fib Model Code 2010 guidelines for level IV approximations. Structural Concrete. vol. 14 (3).