Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Catchment vegetation and temperature mediating trophic interactions and production in plankton communities. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Spatial diffusion modelling of juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) shows ontogenetic increase in movement rates. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 74 (2).
- (2017) Linking watershed and microhabitat characteristics: effects on production of Atlantic salmonids (Salmo salar and Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 26 (2).
- (2017) When soft waters becomes softer; drivers of critically low levels of Ca in Norwegian lakes. Limnology and Oceanography. vol. 62 (1).
- (2017) Community structure affects trophic ontogeny in a predatory fish. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Interactions between local population density and limited habitat resources determine movements of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.
- (2016) Community structure influences species’ abundance along environmental gradients. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 85 (1).
- (2016) From greening to browning: Catchment vegetation development and reduced S-deposition promote organic carbon load on decadal time scales in Nordic lakes. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Otolith size differences during early life of dwarf and cannibal Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 25 (2).
- (2016) Water browning mediates predatory decimation of the Arctic fairy shrimp Branchinecta paludosa. Freshwater Biology. vol. 61 (3).
- (2014) Distance decay of similarity, effects of environmental noise and ecological heterogeneity among species in the spatio-temporal dynamics of a dispersal-limited community. Ecography. vol. 37 (2).
- (2014) Unimodal response of fish yield to dissolved organic carbon. Ecology Letters. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) The impact of introduced pike (Esox lucius L.) on allopatric brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) in a small stream. Hydrobiologia. vol. 744 (1).
- (2014) Linking embryonic temperature with adult reproductive investment in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 515.
- (2013) Historical abundance and spatial distributions of spawners determine juvenile habitat accessibility in salmon: implications for population dynamics and management targets. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (9).
- (2013) Ice-dependent winter survival of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3 (3).
- (2013) Modelling the complete life-cycle of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) using a spatially explicit individual-based approach. Ecological Modelling. vol. 248.
- (2013) Predicting climate change effects on subarctic-Arctic populations of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (2).
- (2013) Effects of temperature and food quality on age and size at maturity in ectotherms: an experimental testwith Atlantic salmon. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 82 (1).
- (2013) Using mass scaling of movement cost and resource encounter rate to predict animal body size-Population density relationships. Theoretical Population Biology. vol. 86.